Guidance Advised: 2,387 Vintage Figures Melted

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
I'm guessing he must be pretty wealthy , probably a lot of beaters in there but also some more expensive £15-£20 figures so say an average of £4 per figure that's £9.5k he's destroyed.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I don't want to give him a click. To anyone who has watched it all, does he offer a reason? Star Wars is finished for him since the takeover? Star Wars fans are a bunch of snowflakes or the exact opposite or whatever so this will annoy them? He's into the KLF? The Earth is flat?

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Sad that it has 37K likes and only 1.3K dislikes. Equally sad was the bell end Star Wars dealer on the IC Group that sold a lot of his figures at knock down rates to this twat and encouraged the SW community to like it and subscribe to the channel

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Sad that it has 37K likes and only 1.3K dislikes. Equally sad was the bell end Star Wars dealer on the IC Group that sold a lot of his figures at knock down rates to this twat and encouraged the SW community to like it and subscribe to the channel

37k likes sounds like there is a lot of stupid people out there :roll:

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
I saw this yesterday the guy is a thundercunt his reason for destroying the figures makes no sense. Ok you do not like the new trilogy but why destroy toys from the trilogy you do like why not go to target and pickup cheap force awakens figs at least that would make some sense .

He is very brave i am sure someone out there would love to get hold of him.

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
My guessing is to get a reaction like he is getting , bit like the guy who was opening MOC's on camera a few years back.

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
What a dickhead. :evil:
Costs a small fortune to pick up used figures these days as it is. There might still be tens of thousands out there but they're finite and now the pool of figs has shrunk a little more.

Dragged out into the street and flogged with Chewbacca Bandoliers i'd say.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
stratpack said:
What a dickhead. :evil:

Dragged out into the street and flogged with Chewbacca Bandoliers i'd say.
That's probably too good for him, but a great idea! :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
benny100 said:
Wonder if he picked out any red bar R5's, dark brown rebel soldiers or any other harder to find variant

or some lili ledy, poch, pbp, takara, top toys, toltoys, meccano or glasslite figures between them :? maybe even some rare production error figures or prototypes :?

tobeshadow

Padawan
I sadly saw this on youtube last week, but at least I don't have to give this idiot another view. A wanker of the highest order!

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
tobeshadow said:
I sadly saw this on youtube last week, but at least I don't have to give this idiot another view. A wanker of the highest order!

Yes he certainly is, I left a shitty review for the pathetic man child, why destroy perfectly good figures, many I personally need to finish off my loose run, makes me mad these who claw at fame by doing pathetic things like this :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom