Celebration 2019 is in Chicago.

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
1. Mr shifter - Ben - yes
2. robpmarsh - Rob - yes
3. Plastikheld - Stefan - yes, but I'm not on FB

The89thchris

Padawan
Hey guys, I'm Chris from Canada! I'm going to Chicago with a couple other Canadian collectors.

I was the main interview on episode 50 of the Vintage Rebellion on which I demonstrated my enthusiasm for Kenner Canada Items despite my limited knowledge of the intricate details of their parent company, Irwin Toy. :lol:

If you guys are arranging some kind of meetup, I'd love to check it out. I'll be at the archive party and some other stuff I'm sure. :)

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The89thchris said:
Hey guys, I'm Chris from Canada! I'm going to Chicago with a couple other Canadian collectors.

I was the main interview on episode 50 of the Vintage Rebellion on which I demonstrated my enthusiasm for Kenner Canada Items despite my limited knowledge of the intricate details of their parent company, Irwin Toy. :lol:

If you guys are arranging some kind of meetup, I'd love to check it out. I'll be at the archive party and some other stuff I'm sure. :)

Looking forward to sharing a babycham with you buddy x x

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Morning chaps.

I'm going to go to a baseball game whilst I am there. Sadly, the cubs schedule doesn't fit very well with the con so it will be the white sox and either the Monday or Tuesday after the con. Probably the Tuesday night.

Tickets are on sale this week. Does anyone else fancy it?

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Mr-shifter said:
Morning chaps.

I'm going to go to a baseball game whilst I am there. Sadly, the cubs schedule doesn't fit very well with the con so it will be the white sox and either the Monday or Tuesday after the con. Probably the Tuesday night.

This is a great idea, sadly I'm leaving monday evening. Went to a Giants game in San Francisco when I was there and think this is one thing to do, when in the US.

dienstuhr

Padawan
The89thchris said:

Chris, count me in for a meetup, I'll be at the Archive party as well... hopefully there will be name badges, although it may not be helpful as there are so many collectors called "Chris" :)

I'll be coming in from Winnipeg... I'll send you a PM. Would love to meet up with other forum members as well!

Cheers

d.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
Morning chaps.

That's a great idea ben but make sure you take some ID. Last time I went to Chicago I went to a cubs game but the buggers wouldn't sell me a beer dispite clearly being a wrinkly old bastard.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Clarkspie&chips said:
Mr-shifter said:
Morning chaps.

That's a great idea ben but make sure you take some ID. Last time I went to Chicago I went to a cubs game but the buggers wouldn't sell me a beer dispite clearly being a wrinkly old bastard.
Whenever I'm in the US I aways carry my driving license.
That way you have ID for credit card transactions, which is some times required and confirmation of age.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Anyone whose at celebration and free Thursday night you're all welcome to join us, here is a good reason

BDC6BA89-793C-46AD-819E-55BD16777A56.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom