imperial troop transport in rebels

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I am surprised to see the imperial troop transport in the tv series rebels, but I think it is cool that disney use the toy for the tv series that was not used in the original films :D

What do you guys think about we can see the imperial troop transport in Rebels ? :?

and do you guys hope to see more in other star wars tv series or movies like maybe the AST-5 or the MLC-3 etc. etc. ?

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Most of the stuff in Rebels was taken from prototypes and Ralph McQuarie concept designs.

The Star Wars Explained youtube channel does great post series easter egg reviews for both Clone Wars and Rebels.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dr_Ball_MD said:
Most of the stuff in Rebels was taken from prototypes and Ralph McQuarie concept designs.

The Star Wars Explained youtube channel does great post series easter egg reviews for both Clone Wars and Rebels.

thanks I did not know that :D

I also thought about my old Tie Fighter game for PC when I saw thrawn and the Tie Defender 8)

titusillu

Youngling
I thought it is a pretty smart move to incorporate stuff like the early AT ST design bei Johnston or the troop transport. Adds some of the "original" vintage feeling, I guess. So yes, thumbs up for that!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom