Someone has just been rinsed!

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
if one need some more fake blasters - this seller is your choice :lol:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Kenner-Star-Wars-Mini-Rigs-and-Rebel-Blasters-etc/163577010447?hash=item2615f3190f:g:d3oAAOSwBRZcfEoK

TK-7785

Jedi Master
It's a shame Ebay long ago removed the option to see who the buyer was. Instances like this would be a prime opportunity to contact the buyer, let them know they've been hoodwinked and point them in the direction of this place and Imperial Gunnery so they can educate and protect themselves. There are a lot of collectors out there that don't get involved in the community and have no idea about a lot of the good repros out there.

Bossk

Padawan
Linked to this though, have you noted the crazy prices being paid of late for very mediocre loose figures. Perhaps the buyer wasn't interested in the weapons :) A bit of a stretch, I know. :)

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
That is a possibility, I did purchase a snowtrooper with an obviously repro' weapon however the cape itself was original and the figure was really nice condition too. Came to £13 after postage so it turned out not to be a bad deal, however I knew the weapon was a repro' and it was also described as such. Still though, someones got ripped off and over paid for the privilege of in my opinion.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Sundancer Squadron said:
Maybe the little lizard will use the money for some window cleaning supplies :roll: :lol:

I know, I can be evil at times.

:lol: :lol: :lol: they are gross !!!

Screenshot_2019-03-08-14-08-05.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom