Celebration 2019 is in Chicago.

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
A fellow collector, who got tickets for Thursday and Friday now decided not to go at all.
Anyone interested?

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Stuart Skinner said:
Anyone whose at celebration and free Thursday night you're all welcome to join us, here is a good reason

BDC6BA89-793C-46AD-819E-55BD16777A56.jpeg

That's enough reason for me :D

Commander Clint

Padawan
Stuart Skinner said:
The89thchris said:
Hey guys, I'm Chris from Canada! I'm going to Chicago with a couple other Canadian collectors.

I was the main interview on episode 50 of the Vintage Rebellion on which I demonstrated my enthusiasm for Kenner Canada Items despite my limited knowledge of the intricate details of their parent company, Irwin Toy. :lol:

If you guys are arranging some kind of meetup, I'd love to check it out. I'll be at the archive party and some other stuff I'm sure. :)

Looking forward to sharing a babycham with you buddy x x

I had to google what a "babycham" was. Sorry Stuart, if that's what your drinking, there's no way your going to qualify for a "Swedish Drinking Team T-shirt"
Beers & Sambuca shots brother. :lol:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Commander Clint said:
Stuart Skinner said:
The89thchris said:
Hey guys, I'm Chris from Canada! I'm going to Chicago with a couple other Canadian collectors.

I was the main interview on episode 50 of the Vintage Rebellion on which I demonstrated my enthusiasm for Kenner Canada Items despite my limited knowledge of the intricate details of their parent company, Irwin Toy. :lol:

If you guys are arranging some kind of meetup, I'd love to check it out. I'll be at the archive party and some other stuff I'm sure. :)

Looking forward to sharing a babycham with you buddy x x

I had to google what a "babycham" was. Sorry Stuart, if that's what your drinking, there's no way your going to qualify for a "Swedish Drinking Team T-shirt"
Beers & Sambuca shots brother. :lol:

Yes Clint YES, and maybe a snowball chaser

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
So we got this lottery system for the panels. For myself I decided not to queue up for any of the main panels, but this system might be a gamechanger ... might be interested in the EIX panel on friday.

I choose to pick up my badge at the will call ticket counter before the show. To enter the lottery you need to activate your badge which you can join between March 28th and April 3rd. Now I won't get my activation code (printed on the physical badge) by that date.
I asked on RS and IG - got the same answer to use my Confirmation ID on the ticket reciept. But that did not work (tried copy/paste and manual) ... anyone succeeded to activate without having a physical badge? ... pls let me know.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
So you could watch a panel without your mates.....

Surly the best part of the panels is watching your mates light up with excitement

BikerScout74

Padawan
I just entered my e-mail address that I used to buy my tickets on the link at the celebration website. I didn't need to activate any badge, physical or otherwise in order to enter the lottery for the main morning panels. Got confirmations that i my entries were registered. Hope this helps.

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Scouttroper74 said:
I just entered my e-mail address that I used to buy my tickets on the link at the celebration website. I didn't need to activate any badge, physical or otherwise in order to enter the lottery for the main morning panels. Got confirmations that i my entries were registered. Hope this helps.
Yeah, I think after they updated the procedure, now everybody was able to enter the lotteries.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Have a safe trip to Chicago guys, enjoy yourselves and take care :!: Wish I could b going with you.

Stuart you say your going to a Basketball game out there? Is that the Bulls v Knicks Wed?

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Have a great time to all those that are going. I shall be watching the coverage on the YouTube streams.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:
Have a safe trip to Chicago guys, enjoy yourselves and take care :!: Wish I could b going with you.

Stuart you say your going to a Basketball game out there? Is that the Bulls v Knicks Wed?

Tuesday night, yes mate, last game of the season apparently

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
It is indeed mate. Neither team made the playoffs this year. Awesome! I was a massive Bulls fan in the 90s as many were what with MJ etc and the Knicks back in the early 90s were the Bulls biggest rivals. I go to the NBA game every year at the O2 but have never been to a game in the States. Sat in the knicks locker room during a tour of MSG in 99 when I was in New York for The Phantom Menace 8)

Enjoy mate and can't wait for the nx pod cast :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom