Haslab Khetanna

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Snaketibe said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Does anyone know where I can get one of these in the UK?

Does it make any difference if the Yak Face is inside the box or out?
Hasbro have yet to announce the URL, but they will be selling the 'extra' Khetannas via eBay at some point. They recommend you check the Hasbro Pulse website daily for the announcement.

As for the your Yak Face query, sorry, but I don't really understand what you mean. The Khetanna comes with a unique POTF coin-carded Yak Face, which is packed inside the Khetanna's box.

Sorry what does URL stand for?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Snaketibe said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:

Hasbro have yet to announce the URL, but they will be selling the 'extra' Khetannas via eBay at some point. They recommend you check the Hasbro Pulse website daily for the announcement.

As for the your Yak Face query, sorry, but I don't really understand what you mean. The Khetanna comes with a unique POTF coin-carded Yak Face, which is packed inside the Khetanna's box.

It stands for "Uniform Resource Locator" or to you and me the Website address.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Snaketibe said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:

I have seen some on Ebay and some mention the Yak is inside the Box and some mention it comes with a carded Yak but the picture shows the Yak outside of the box I just wondered what the difference was.
The difference is that some people have opened their Khetanna boxes and removed their Yaks :)

Here's how the Yak is packed inside the box:

s11-u12-ip2.jpg

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Mini99 said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Snaketibe said:

It stands for "Uniform Resource Locator" or to you and me the Website address.

Thanks for claryfing that Nick.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Snaketibe said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Snaketibe said:

I have seen some on Ebay and some mention the Yak is inside the Box and some mention it comes with a carded Yak but the picture shows the Yak outside of the box I just wondered what the difference was.
The difference is that some people have opened their Khetanna boxes and removed their Yaks :)

s11-u12-ip2.jpg

I was worried in case there were two different editions or something, thanks for claryfing it for me Jeremy.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Snaketibe said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:

s11-u12-ip2.jpg

I was worried in case there were two different editions or something, thanks for claryfing it for me Jeremy.
And the Hasbro-Pulse eBay page is up ready to take orders from 1st April:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-The-Vintage-Collection-Jabbas-Sail-Barge-The-Khetanna/153416099225

Purchase price (in pounds sterling) = £376.60

Shipping = £140.48 :shock:

Import charges = £122.38 :shock: :shock:

Total Cost = £639.46

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Snaketibe said:

s11-u12-ip2.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-The-Vintage-Collection-Jabbas-Sail-Barge-The-Khetanna/153416099225

Total Cost = £639.46

:shock:
But probably still cheaper than your pick one up on the secondary market!

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Snaketibe said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:

Total Cost = £639.46

:shock:
But probably still cheaper than your pick one up on the secondary market!
And to be brutally honest, as expensive as it is, it's also a guaranteed investment if you can afford to get one. Just look at the way the big Millennium Falcon has rocketed in price since that came out, and Hasbro would have made a lot more of them than they have the Khetanna.

Another way of looking at it is that if you want a Khetanna, they'll never be as cheap again as they are right now! :shock:

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
I will definately get one but not as an investment as I want to use it for a diorama when I eventually do a display room. I want a Sarlacc Pitt as well but I might have to get one made as I don't think you can buy them.

Thanks for the buying links, info and opinions on the Khettana.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Wreck-It Ralph said:
I will definately get one but not as an investment as I want to use it for a diorama when I eventually do a display room. I want a Sarlacc Pitt as well but I might have to get one made as I don't think you can buy them.

Thanks for the buying links, info and opinions on the Khettana.
You can get a Sarlacc pit, but you wouldn't want it as it's crap. Just Google it and you'll find the effort Hasbro curled out.

TEEBO1979

Padawan
I think the way Hasbro has handled this for its international buyers is disgraceful. £640 is a kick in the teeth, when you consider North American buyers got it for $499.99 and I positive that included Shipping. Meaning UK collectors will be paying nearly twice as much.
Will I try and buy one? Maybe still as it is something that will just go up in value.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
TEEBO1979 said:
I think the way Hasbro has handled this for its international buyers is disgraceful. £640 is a kick in the teeth, when you consider North American buyers got it for $499.99 and I positive that included Shipping. Meaning UK collectors will be paying nearly twice as much.
Will I try and buy one? Maybe still as it is something that will just go up in value.
Agreed, it was an utter disgrace and a shameless declaration of how little the rest of the world matters to Hasbro. However, having said that (and obviously, it in no way excuses it), Hasbro have always ripped off the UK market with their pricing. I can't speak for the rest of the world, but the usual way they rip us off here is to make a straight dollar to pound conversion on their products, so $39.99 becomes £39.99 :-(, and it's been like that for the lifetime of the modern line.

I did notice that the eBay Khetannas are shipping from California, so Hasbro clearly made no effort at all to have some sent from China direct to Europe, and considering the extra ~1,000 Khetannas are supposedly NOT for the North American market, and that therefore presumably a large percentage of them will be sold to European buyers, you do have to wonder why they did that. Again, it's just another slap in the face for non-US collectors.

The real kick in the teeth is that the Khetanna is so damn good that if you want one, you're forced to swallow the asking price, however outrageous, or go without :-(

TEEBO1979

Padawan
Well all the barges sold for the rest of the world.
Hope if you wanted one you got one. But I bet a lot of people will be disappointed as their was only 400 made available. Cheers Hasbro for throwing the scraps to the ROTW.
F3A12B2A-2011-4515-A585-FAF0D3742C1F.png

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
TEEBO1979 said:
Hope if you wanted one you got one. But I bet a lot of people will be disappointed as their was only 400 made available. Cheers Hasbro for throwing the scraps to the ROTW.F3A12B2A-2011-4515-A585-FAF0D3742C1F.png
Did anyone that wanted one strike it lucky?

stu70

Padawan
They went fast, I think there were thousands that had them on their watch list at one point, I guess It's inevitable that some will start appearing on the secondary market for a huge mark up, bought just to flip essentially :(

chiffy

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
TEEBO1979 said:
Hope if you wanted one you got one. But I bet a lot of people will be disappointed as their was only 400 made available. Cheers Hasbro for throwing the scraps to the ROTW.F3A12B2A-2011-4515-A585-FAF0D3742C1F.png

I've got 1 coming but not thru the ebay haslab performance. It's still in the states getting checked over and then we gotta figure out cheapest option of getting it over to me, not that itll be cheap, but ive got 1 nonetheless.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
chiffy said:
Mini99 said:
TEEBO1979 said:

I've got 1 coming but not thru the ebay haslab performance. It's still in the states getting checked over and then we gotta figure out cheapest option of getting it over to me, not that itll be cheap, but ive got 1 nonetheless.
Congratulations, have you thought about collecting it in person?

Flyingmonkey

Youngling
Well it looks like I was a lucky one in getting a Khettana, it's on its way from the US but I find myself between jobs and thinking of going self employed (needing the funds)
So... I might well have my one for sale at the right price and collection only, Brandon, Suffolk, let me know if anyone is interested, cheers, J.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
TEEBO1979 said:

I had previously got one from the haslab project but sold it on and just kept the yak as I had a friend in America to help out and i also got one of the 400 coming which I will keep

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom