Joshua Craig Podolsky

Rollhol

Padawan
Hi,
I would not buy again from the seller Joshua Craig Podolsky. He is the admin of the facebook group "star wars: action figures 77-85 (trade or connect)". In Oktober I bought a white bespin guard RotJ MOC from him. His first question was if I'am willing to pay via paypal ff. To accept this was my second fault. Soon after the payment he gave a me tracking number. Within a week the parcel arrived at frankfurt airport. But then it stuck for 3 months there. I asked the seller if he can do anything (ask USPS, insurance...) but he denied. "It is in germany - so your problem" was his statement. At this point I had no hope to hear anything about the MOC. But suddenly the tracking status switched to "returned to sender". So I messaged the seller again, and yes it arrived back to him. I asked him what the problem was and he replied: "You denied it". As I live in a house only with my wife and the kids this could not have been. I asked him to show me a picture of the parcel. When he did I could read a code for "Missing Custom declaration". So not really my fault. He asked me if I want him to send the package again - "at your costs". I was very angry but what could I do? So I paid him 80 USD for a priority shipping. The parcel now arrived at the custom department and I went there to pick it up. When I opend it there, I saw the broken bubble. It was packed in a small box with no bubble protetion. So I messaged him again and asked how we carry on. His answer was "your problem" and then he blocked me.
Cheers Holger

Mr-Trilogo

Padawan
What an a..hole :evil: . Thank you for the warning.

Did you you pay the 80 USD for priority shipping via FF?

I hope you can fill a Paypal claim at least for this?

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Firstly, sorry to hear this. If you are a member of the main fb groups such as Jabba's, Echo, Star Wars 12 back groups etc and have photographic evidence of this I would post up there. You have a much bigger audience and admin may choose to exclude him and or members on those groups may choose to leave his group. This will have a much more profound effect on his business than on SWFUK, though thank you for the warning.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
He is a known twat. I like to think my weapon knowledge is better than most- the dumb arse tried to argue with me about the reproductions he was selling.....

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
aussiejames said:
He is a known twat. I like to think my weapon knowledge is better than most- the dumb arse tried to argue with me about the reproductions he was selling.....
Ha, who told you, you know something about weapons AJ? And as for that stalwart of the community website that you helped put together... TIGGER or whatever it's called... who in their right mind would use that? I'd definitely take this Joshua fella's word over yours any day of the week :lol:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
aussiejames said:

:lol:

Rollhol

Padawan
Thank you guys. I think there are allready two facebook alerts concerning the seller. Seems he tried to sell repro there...

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Rollhol said:
Thank you guys. I think there are allready two facebook alerts concerning the seller. Seems he tried to sell repro there...

Hope he is banned from Echo.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
indianawars said:
What nasty scum! Don't worry; nearly all of us have fallen foul to people who seemed trustworthy.

Agree 2 I even considered mates boy was I wrong.

Last edited:

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
The guy is an A1 scumbag! Around a year or 2 ago after going on diff FB groups asking for valuations, this dick listed a couple of Palitoy MOCs at absolute ludicrous laughable prices so I pulled him on it. Now I use my better half's account so this low life saw a profile pic of her & her grand kids(v young nan Btw😊) So he sent a disgusting vile message insulting her and the two innocent kids. Then he blocked us. Typical coward!!
What annoyed me was that my lady first read the filth and was v upset!

Oh well, at least there are not too many like him in the hobby!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom