Modern wanted thread

Taffius

Sith Lord
Taffius said:
Taffius said:
Here we go then, all wants:

Key: D = Desert, S = Snow, F = Forest, Sp = Space.

Wave 1:
Darth Vader (S)
Kylo Ren (F)
Luke Skywalker (F)
Tie Fighter pilot (Sp)
Poe Dameron (Sp)

Wave 2:
Erza Bridger (D)
Kannan Jarrus (D)
Stormtrooper - repack with new art and BAW part (S)
X wing pilot Asty (S)
Kylo Ren - repack with new art and BAW part (F)
The Inquisitor (Sp)

Wave 3:
Captain Rex (D)
Finn FN2187 (D)
Kylo Ren unmasked (S)
Han Solo (F)

Multipacks:
Takodana Encounter (Maz, Rey, Finn & BB8)
First Order Legion (Captain Phasma, Tie Fighter pilot, Flametrooper, Riot control stormtrooper, Heavy Artillery stormtrooper, Snowtrooper, Stormtrooper)

Armor Up:
Finn starkiller base (S)
Kylo Ren (S)
Flametrooper (Sp)
Boba Fett (D)
Luke Skywalker (D)
Stormtrooper (F)
Chewbacca (F)
Finn FN2187 (D)
Captain Phasma (D / Sp)
Poe Dameron (F / S)

Two Packs!:
Anakin/Yoda
Codi/Obi wan Kenobi
Garazeb/C1-10P
Solo/Leia
Snowtrooper officer/Snap Wexley

Thats all the TFA updates post last influx - all of above still out there.

cheungministro

Youngling
I've seen some of the TFA two-packs in Boots. £18 reduced to £12 hopefully they'll come down more. I've only got the Anakin/Yoda one left to get

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bit of a long shot, but has anyone got any POTF2 Red Canadian cards they are thinking of selling?
I'm trying to a run together.
Thanks

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Bit of a long shot but kind of fancy treating myself to something a little bigger than 6inch for a change :shock: , finding the clone wars is still somewhat resonating with me for some reason, don't suppose any of you have one of sideshows Obi wan in clone armour by any chance?

Got my eyes on one on scalp bay but thought id try here just in case, id rather the queens shillings go to forum members to be honest.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Need to update my TFA wanted but in the meantime, modern prototype has wetted my appetite for some more.

Anybody bored with theirs? :D

chiffy

Sith Lord
Having a bit of a mare at the moment. I started using tosche traders protective cases for the black series 40th anu carded 6 inch but now theyve gone under so im left with half of the 12 unprotected and undisplayed. Has anyone got any lying around i can buy from them or know where i can geet the same cases from? Also, just started getting in the super 7 masters of the universe figures. Has anyone got any or any idea where i can get cases for them? Theyre exact replicas of the original carded figures if anyone wondered. PS Im not made of money so i am not after acrylics, these are all 3-5mm thick plastic.

Taffius

Sith Lord
chiffy said:
Having a bit of a mare at the moment. I started using tosche traders protective cases for the black series 40th anu carded 6 inch but now theyve gone under so im left with half of the 12 unprotected and undisplayed. Has anyone got any lying around i can buy from them or know where i can geet the same cases from? Also, just started getting in the super 7 masters of the universe figures. Has anyone got any or any idea where i can get cases for them? Theyre exact replicas of the original carded figures if anyone wondered. PS Im not made of money so i am not after acrylics, these are all 3-5mm thick plastic.

Chiffy - what do they look like? Might have some??

chiffy

Sith Lord
Sundancer Squadron said:
Before I go on an ebay hunt has anyone got a black series 6inch vader they are looking to part with? Might also be interested in Tarkin.

WYG

I can do you either or both MIB for £20 each plus £4 signed for bomb proof postage.

Bigchina

Hello.

I got a 2006 Millenium Falcon the legacy collection for 10€ but he missing some parts. Anyone have Falcon parts to sell?
Cheers

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Hi All,
If anyone manages to find a Vintage Collection Dr Aphra in The Entertainer, I'd be very grateful if you could pick one up for me please. Looking for my son's birthday. He's read all the comics etc.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Sundancer Squadron said:
Ill nip into my local store and see if I can find one, id be happy to trade for a vc storm or death trooper if you come across one.

Thanks mate- found one in my local Entertainer the other day. Think Chiffy needs one though...

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Has anyone been able to find the vc death or storm trooper in their Entertainer stores? Wouldnt mind a couple of each if anyone has found them.

UKS

Jedi Knight
Is it easy to get Black Series Vader and Stormtrooper?

Are they pricey?

My little daughters are getting into SW and I wanted to give them something to ply with!

I saw in the entertainer a half price stormtrooper set the other day with lots of explosions - but it was still 22 pound... is that the going rate?

(I am so not into modern stuff!)

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Vader pops up from time to time at a good price from star action figures and In demand Toys, as for the storm trooper from Entertainer? Id hold off from buying one, its a bit on the high side prise wise however normal stormies tend to be a bit of a pain to get at times for decent prices but id still hold off for a reduction, seems to be plenty of them in that set about.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom