Question about Mimbian Trooper - Solo (VC123)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I collect vintage in the main, however joint collect with my son. He is collecting quite a bit of modern and I was wondering if the
Mimbian Trooper - Solo (VC123) is an item that will be released UK, it seems from my limited research skills this is a Walmart exclusive?

Any advice would be welcomed

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Michael Sith said:
I collect vintage in the main, however joint collect with my son. He is collecting quite a bit of modern and I was wondering if the
Mimbian Trooper - Solo (VC123) is an item that will be released UK, it seems from my limited research skills this is a Walmart exclusive?

Any advice would be welcomed

Mike, unfortunately they have been and gone from the two sites that I use to pre order the VC ones that take my fancy (Star Action Figures and Darkside Toys)
There are a few on eBay, but they aren't cheap!
Have you tried Taff, he's very active in the modern figures?

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
I Had a quick look on In Demand toys and Kapow Toys for you Mike, same story there too. Looks like you might have to resort to evil bay :eek:

chiffy

Sith Lord
Mike i think i may have a spare Solo Mimban MOC but i would have to check. When it comes to troopers i tend to grab a couple for army building but theres been that many lately i've lost count on what i have stashed away! If i can find him i'd be interested in a trade if you had any old MOC VC or theres a few old 6 inch BS i havent got if you had 1 of them. Any you have to be unopened tho please bud. Dont want to sell as id rather keep for an imp army scene if needed but if it means i can snag something i havent got then im all ears.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Bunglebubs said:
I Had a quick look on In Demand toys and Kapow Toys for you Mike, same story there too. Looks like you might have to resort to evil bay :eek:

Thanks bud, won't be going the evilbay route though!

Thanks for checking mate

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
chiffy said:
Mike i think i may have a spare Solo Mimban MOC but i would have to check. When it comes to troopers i tend to grab a couple for army building but theres been that many lately i've lost count on what i have stashed away! If i can find him i'd be interested in a trade if you had any old MOC VC or theres a few old 6 inch BS i havent got if you had 1 of them. Any you have to be unopened tho please bud. Dont want to sell as id rather keep for an imp army scene if needed but if it means i can snag something i havent got then im all ears.

Hi mate

I will see what my lad has modern wise bud on moc VC or 6 inch BS

We are going to Manchester shortly where there's a guy with shedloads of modern Mocs so could pick up what you would need for trade ?

Drop me a pm with what your after and will see what he has bud

Thanks mate

Mike :D

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I was lucky enough to have one sent over from the states via a friend and was able to pic up one of the normal 5poa solo cards here in the uk, not seen any since then at all. Minimum availability for sure, its a shame as id like a 6inch BS mimban as well but same story. All is not lost though, friend of mine state side has mentioned has started to see a fair few of them pop up in batches in various stores so more are about than we think. Look at the black series Darth Maul, everywhere now at well under the lizard ebayer prices.

Ill keep a look out for you though just in case I come across another.

Mike, could I be cheeky to ask if you could look out for Dr Aphra MOC for me? would be most appreciated.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Sundancer Squadron said:
I was lucky enough to have one sent over from the states via a friend and was able to pic up one of the normal 5poa solo cards here in the uk, not seen any since then at all. Minimum availability for sure, its a shame as id like a 6inch BS mimban as well but same story. All is not lost though, friend of mine state side has mentioned has started to see a fair few of them pop up in batches in various stores so more are about than we think. Look at the black series Darth Maul, everywhere now at well under the lizard ebayer prices.

Ill keep a look out for you though just in case I come across another.

Mike, could I be cheeky to ask if you could look out for Dr Aphra MOC for me? would be most appreciated.

Hi bud

Thanks, like you say, further down the line they may become easier to source, will have to see.

Post up a pic of the one your after and I will see if he has anything when I go to Manchester

Many thanks

Mike :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Sorry no Dr today, no Mimbian either but did manage to pick up a couple of shadows of the empire Mocs and a nice vintage solid dome R2 for £6 :D

Attachments

• IMG_3529.JPG
    IMG_3529.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 1,373
  • IMG_3530.JPG
    IMG_3530.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,372

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Michael Sith said:
Sorry no Dr today, no Mimbian either but did manage to pick up a couple of shadows of the empire Mocs and a nice vintage solid dome R2 for £6 :D
Now that's pre Disney price for a solid dome R2.
Congratulations Mike.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom