R2/ R5 leg - snapped leg is fine

RetroRyan

Padawan
Hi everyone,

I am after a spare leg for an old R2 i had as a kid, i was given it by a family friend back in the day and was in bad shape (no legs, no sticker) so i repainted the top with some silver paint my dad must have had in the garage and cut out an R2 chest image from a magazine and later found a leg off an R5 at a carboot if i remember. its poorly repaired, if you can even call it that (as you would expect for a 10 year old) and looks like crap, but has a ton of sentimental value and memories and would like another leg so i could actually display it standing up.

Any knackered R2 or R5 leg is fine, even a broken one is OK as i can still use it with a repair.

Cheers.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ha ha those figures are the most valuable, the ones with sentimental value. Good luck with the search.

RetroRyan

Padawan
Thanks.

I would have thought loads of people would have broken parts for droids lying around in a spares box, but it appears not unless they have all been thrown away.

Pabs1977

Padawan
I'm pretty sure I have a spare R2 leg in my odds-and-ends box - just drop me a PM and I'll pop it in the post. Do share a pic with us all when you're finished :)

True story: I had a pop-up saber R2 as a kid that I later 'converted' to be a T-BOB M.A.S.K figure. An unfortunate (and expensive) error in retrospect. Still hunting for a saber to complete my loose run!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Have you got a R2 leg yet? There is an R2 on ebay with only one leg at the moment. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom