POTF Amanaman Wicket Romba Lumat EV-9D9 Han Carbonite C-3PO A-Wing Pilot B-Wing Pilot Barada Dignitary

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
coomber75 said:
will be a scananavian post modernist impression with a hint of wookie :lol:

Sounds like summat off the new Dulux chart, a hint of Wookie.
Always preferred a misty buff missen.

Anyway, i bent my Wookie!

solokenobi

Padawan
Hello please tell me if you like to trade with me,i offer my Wally in Harbert open card for your imperial dignitary and barada,i can to ship to you and when the Walrus man arrived to you ,you ship the figures to me ,thanks

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
I agree with you both, it is a nice trade option.
Unfortunately I'm not comfortable sending overseas.
I have sent items in the past to foreign climes and had issues even with bullet proof boxing and copious poly peanuts.
Would you be ok with me sending to your UK contact Davide?

Regards
Paul

coomber75

Sith Lord
Pulsar said:
I agree with you both, it is a nice trade option.
Unfortunately I'm not comfortable sending overseas.
I have sent items in the past to foreign climes and had issues even with bullet proof boxing and copious poly peanuts.
Would you be ok with me sending to your UK contact Davide?

Regards
Paul
agree ive had bad experience sending abroad

solokenobi

Padawan
the problem is that my contact should then send it to us and pay for the shipment, so I agree to send it to you and you send it to me with a traceable postal package. I received many parcels from abroad and had no delivery problems
I trust you and I want to send it first, then when you receive my package you can send it to me. between Italy and the United Kingdom there are no customs so there are no problems. Package tracking is only to confirm that you and I sent it. let me know if you like it In this case, I wait for your address in mp
Ciao
Davide

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
If i ever send abroad or the UK i ALWAYS send with tracking and full insurance anyway.
However this doesn't prevent problems, especially to dear old Italia.
I would happily send to your UK contact then it's up to you both to ensure delivery from his to yours.
I would happily cover that cost.

solokenobi

Padawan
I do not live in southern Italy but near Venice so there are no problems with postal services. If you send yourself or a friend from the UK to Italy, it doesn't change, but only the delivery arrives late. Don't worry about shipping and trust the post offices to send the package like I do ... The package will come to you and it will come to me too :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Mod reminder to try and keep FS theads to a minimum to be fair to everyone else.

https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=39225

https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=39163

https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37119

Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom