Just no pleasing some people

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Sold a beater ISP-6 Mini Rig Mini-Rig Kenner. Description read:

In so so condition, missing 1 gun, parts yellowing, glass part has snapped at one of the joints, the plastic is stained brown in places. Has number of marks, dents and scratches. The Wing mechanism works fine, missing most stickers.
Also took pictures from all angles

Get a natural feedback saying:

The model was badly faded and dirty I suppose that was reflected in the price

For **** sake some people!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Another annoying thing was it was purchased well over a month ago, and it was a best price offer of £8 what did he expect.

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
It's sometimes not worth bothering with Ebay, a few years back I sold a massive lot of old WWF/WWE VHS tapes for £20, there must have been about 60 tapes in the lot so the guy got quite a good deal, a few weeks later he's messaging saying one of the tapes is flickering and demanding a refund for the lot and wants to ship them back to me at my expense.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
ChallengerFox said:
It's sometimes not worth bothering with Ebay, a few years back I sold a massive lot of old WWF/WWE VHS tapes for £20, there must have been about 60 tapes in the lot so the guy got quite a good deal, a few weeks later he's messaging saying one of the tapes is flickering and demanding a refund for the lot and wants to ship them back to me at my expense.

Sorry to hear that talk about taking the piss, been selling for a number of years had a couple of none payments and 3 sellers saying they hadn't received the items but one just didn't look deep enough in the box and the others had been returned to me as they hadn't picked them up couldn't believe it. I'm always so thorough when it comes to describing items, just takes one to spoil it. Hopefully other buyers see my good feedback and ignore it, have responded to the feedback to let other know i've done my best but nearly 2 months later WTF.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
I don't even look at neutral, only negative influences my perception, and even then I read the feedback before drawing a conclusion, so try not to worry. It doesn't effect your overall feedback score at least. Still annoying as f**k though

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Hi all thanks for you help and support. Great news eBay have deleted it :D that guy won't ever be buying from me again :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom