eBay rogues

subzero

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
Anyone had any dealings with a jonesyb85? He bought a Moc from me and then I got a wierd message from PayPal saying they were holding his payment for review. Then get a message today saying they've cancelled his transaction due to suspicious activity?? Very strange. I cancelled his order and relisted it.

Not dealt with him before, but it seems like you dodged a bullet. That situation usually means the buyer has reported to paypal that the transaction was unauthorised ( either that or paypal noticed it ), if you'd have already posted off the item and the payment was reversed afterwards then you'd have most likely said goodbye to your item with no money to show for it.

Iv'e had it happen on two occasions over the years with the payment sent back to the buyer and I never got my items back either. :?

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Be careful of tomadams10

Left a neutral after almost 2 months of purchasing a beater ISP-6 Mini Rig Mini-Rig Kenner my description read:

In so so condition, missing 1 gun, parts yellowing, glass part has snapped at one of the joints, the plastic is stained brown in places. Has number of marks, dents and scratches. The Wing mechanism works fine, missing most stickers. Had taken photos of all angles

Then almost 2 months later get a neutral reads:

The model was badly faded and dirty I suppose that was reflected in the price.

WTF is wrong with some people bloody pathetic.

walkie

Sith Lord
a.l.vintagetoys
robbobjimrollup
lisipisi80

Three more to your lists boys, all invloved in the shill bidding & grading scandal

https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&p=513248#p513248

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
walkie said:
a.l.vintagetoys
robbobjimrollup
lisipisi80

Three more to your lists boys, all invloved in the shill bidding & grading scandal

Cheers

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Here's another genuis for your lists:

ebay.jpg

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
walkie said:
a.l.vintagetoys
robbobjimrollup
lisipisi80

Just a heads up,the lisipisi80 account has now changed to tomjames80!

Nothing has been relisted yet as I'm keeping an eye on these 3 accounts!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
DarthStanley said:
walkie said:
a.l.vintagetoys
robbobjimrollup
lisipisi80

Just a heads up,the lisipisi80 account has now changed to tomjames80!

Nothing has been relisted yet as I'm keeping an eye on these 3 accounts!

Thanks

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Seller to avoid: 145johnsa

Bought a Chewbacca with original weapon off of this guy on eBay. Weapon was a sinker. He tried telling me the gunnery says not all Bowcasters float and disputed a refund. eBay refunded.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and decided not to leave neg feedback but I've just seen him listing a Luke Bespin with modern floating Saltburn repro that he says " with both original yellow lightsaber and blue blaster that I have owned from new."

Lying cocksucker.

Attachments

• EB7C8717-6DA7-4E94-9285-235AFD433C39.png
    EB7C8717-6DA7-4E94-9285-235AFD433C39.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 294
  • CE70E471-1800-49A7-A008-0DCC07F18CD4.jpeg
    CE70E471-1800-49A7-A008-0DCC07F18CD4.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 295

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Possible dodgy ebay buyer, well something isnt right for sure......You can tell im getting tired of dealing with cretins.

So here goes, linky do da to the item sold. Not bad for an incomplete set and was surprised to be honest.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303560660884?ul_noapp=true

This is the first message I receive from the buyer.
first pm from samy.png

Naturally its going insured due to size and value, but it stuck into the back of my mind ''I have a bad feeling about this''

Off it goes into the post, all tickety boo.

Then yesterday after getting home from work im greeted with
samy pm 2.png

Hmmmm thets go digging to see whats going on...
b47be8d019a48ea2e4067d9acb13f60f_LI (2).jpg

Transcript (not including all of the proof of postage, delivery and receiving documents or the signed by the buyer image) Top is the latest contact so read from the bottom...

eBay
New message from: thebijoubazaar (179Turquoise Star)
Hi, I rang them straight away! Maybe they've found the parcel? I'm going to go there and check in person because the person on the phone didn't sound very sure! Thanks for letting me know!
Your previous message

Its very unusual and suspicious that at 21:38 I ask you to check the access pick up point then it states that it was picked up and signed for by you the same night at 22:12, just 34 minutes later. If there is fraudulent activity it will be reported to the police and they will check the cctv for the individual so we can find out exactly what is going on here. In the mean time, please visit the access centre take a form of id with you, and the tracking reference numbers and show it to them along side a print off with the provided delivery and date/time information as the transaction took place. Ill be in contact with them, if all is above board and legit then you have it if not then there is fraudulent activity.

Let me know when it shows up.
thebijoubazaar:

I called them and asked they said they don't have such a package?
Your previous message

When did you go to the access point and check their exactly, they asked you for ID correct?
thebijoubazaar:

Hi, thanks for this! I appreciate that, need to get to the bottom of this... thanks for helping out
Your previous message

Maybe, due to the fact that estimated delivery is in fact today (22nd). I have opened a dispute with UPS to trace who took the parcel and signed for it as they will identify the individual that did so, they will contact you. Ill also contact ebay that there is an issue so they will investigate it further. In the mean time, ask family, neighbours and check the house/porch/garden/shed. this isnt a small parcel its rather big so would be hard to miss and with any luck it will most likely materialise.

I'm sure all will be sorted soon enough so dont panic, doing all I can my end.
thebijoubazaar:

Hi, that's very strange! It won't let me because it's not been long enough apparently??
Your previous message

This is the parcels to go claims, signed last night at 22.12. Have you opened an items not received claim yet?
thebijoubazaar:

Hi, thanks for this. I will do that now!
Your previous message

Afternoon, just got in from work. Having a look for you and will open a dispute with UPS and see whats going on, please check neighbours and any outbuildings back gardens porches and so on. In the mean time can you click on the item not received then everything is logged for ebay to look at.
thebijoubazaar:

Hi, hope you're well.

I checked in and they don't have it?? Don't know what to do now? I've never had packages sent to this shop...? It's always to the post office right next to my house...?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Thanks
Sam
Your previous message

Yes seems like a common issue in a lot of areas, our local drivers just dump parcels or send it back to the post office without any notice. I have watched drivers get out stand on a door step then go right back into the van without even knocking.... Please keep me updated, ill be home after work around 2.00pm and check up on it.
thebijoubazaar:

Hi, thanks for this! No attempted delivery at all! Four people living here and we're not out of the house... a lot of things are getting displaced or lost in the post... not your fault but very disappointing of these delivery companies... I'll check there tomorrow but they could have left a note to say they've handed it there?! Nothing... I'll give you an update if it's there! Cheers!
Your previous message

Just a thought, i'm wondering if they tried to delivery it to you but couldn't and couldn't leave it anywhere due to its size, it is a rather large parcel. Is it at the access point?

HASELBURY FOOD AND WINE
259 HASELBURY ROAD
LONDON, N9 9TL, GB

Its logged as being received by Ozzie at the store so I am wondering if it is here.
thebijoubazaar:

Now note the time stamp of first contact, and me asking him to check if its ended up ad the access point then the time it was signed for...

The golden egg
samy jal 3.png

So am I being a complete tit turd, and being irritable or is something dodgy going on here, he states later he phoned them yet 30 or so minutes after asking him to check its signed for by him? I have made a claim with ups just in case this is some odd but legit cluster **** but have also preemptively reported it too, I have asked him to put an item not received claim in but hes stalled on that. I'm try to be polite, and trying my best in case it is legit but its screaming at me.

Your thoughts? Its a bloody big parcel, and anyone thats purchased from me on here or on ebay knows I do bomb proof packaging. ps new to selling on ebay but not buying.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Well what do you know.......Ill still contact them to see if he did actually go and make sure it isnt all gumph....So ill let you all decide, one to watch for sure though.

What he isn't aware of is that I had already contacted them and gave them all of the information they needed to check, even checking CCTV at the relevant time stamps. Ok so he most likely wanted a freebe, looking back he has purchased other sets then sold them at a later date so easy £100 or so. If he wanted a refund/buyers remorse then sure id of taken it back and would of relisted it.

Grrrr

Attachments

• samy accepted he got it.png
    samy accepted he got it.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 85

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Sundancer Squadron said:
Well what do you know.......Ill still contact them to see if he did actually go and make sure it isnt all gumph....So ill let you all decide, one to watch for sure though.

What he isn't aware of is that I had already contacted them and gave them all of the information they needed to check, even checking CCTV at the relevant time stamps. Ok so he most likely wanted a freebe, looking back he has purchased other sets then sold them at a later date so easy £100 or so. If he wanted a refund/buyers remorse then sure id of taken it back and would of relisted it.

Grrrr

Bloody hell what a tosser certainly trying to scam you! Get him blocked tosser!

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Heh, and the tit didn't even leave feedback, funny that and neither did he actually go to the access point at the end of it all to magically find it there according to the guys at the shop. hmmmmm :roll: :lol:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Sundancer Squadron said:
Heh, and the tit didn't even leave feedback, funny that and neither did he actually go to the access point at the end of it all to magically find it there according to the guys at the shop. hmmmmm :roll: :lol:

:lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom