Loose Last 17 Figures - Full Set

Monkidoodle

Padawan
Hi All,

Hoping I could get some valuation advice on this little lot. I've tried to pair up all the blasters / accessories - there were a couple I wasn't sure about so happy for any advice.

Amanaman
Front.jpg
Back.jpg

Monkidoodle

Padawan
EV-9D9 - this one has a broken arm (which I found - could probably be repaired by someone more skilful than me)
Front.jpg
Back.jpg

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
Following as potentially interested in some of these. Won't comment on the following as these I am looking at:

EV-9D9 (broken arm)
Imperial Dignitary
Imperial Gunner

Anakin seems to be going for cca £20-£25 lately if in nice condition.

Barada cca £55..?

I just sold a Han Carbonite for £30 but that was without the block...obviously adds plenty to the price...have seen them sell for over £100

Recently, bought nice loose complete Paploo and Lumat - they were £40 and £45 respectively.

Monkidoodle

Padawan
Luke Skywalker - Poncho (I wasn't sure about the blaster here - it looks the right shape but it's not black...)
Front.jpg
Back.jpg

Monkidoodle

Padawan
Hi All,

Just by way of a cheeky bump... I've done some digging around and have pulled together some valuations for most of these from the interwebs so will be popping them up in the for sale section reasonably soon. However I still need a little bit of help with a few if anyone is able to assist:

Lando
Both Lukes
Warok

Cheers in advance...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom