s-l1600 FX-7 Front.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 677
  • s-l1600 FX-7 PAlitoy Back.jpg
    s-l1600 FX-7 PAlitoy Back.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 661

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Don't see many of these about. Well, any, actually. I've not seen one, anyway, which isn't necessarily the same thing :)

I'd say this is one of the rarer 45C cards. I've checked tracker and there are none on there, either.

However, rare does not always translate to megabucks, particularly with the less rated 45C and 65 back Palitoys. The lack of the Palitoy logo, indeed any logo, makes them less interesting in some eyes. Seeing as I like the cardback images I'd disagree (although the Jedi logo is poor vs the ESB logo on 45B cardbacks).

If he were mine I'd take him to auction. He ticks a number of focus boxes for a number of collectors, me included, so I will be grateful to know where you list it up for sale, if you are.

Alrd2020

ScruffyLookingNH said:
Don't see many of these about. Well, any, actually. I've not seen one, anyway, which isn't necessarily the same thing :)

I'd say this is one of the rarer 45C cards. I've checked tracker and there are none on there, either.

However, rare does not always translate to megabucks, particularly with the less rated 45C and 65 back Palitoys. The lack of the Palitoy logo, indeed any logo, makes them less interesting in some eyes. Seeing as I like the cardback images I'd disagree (although the Jedi logo is poor vs the ESB logo on 45B cardbacks).

If he were mine I'd take him to auction. He ticks a number of focus boxes for a number of collectors, me included, so I will be grateful to know where you list it up for sale, if you are.

I to looked high and low for recent sales, but could not find one, and this has the tri-logo bubble, so yea I think auction might be best.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom