• Rebel Command Center

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Kenner Land Of The Jawas Action Playset

Votes: 33 80.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
As promised I will do forum of the year playset and vehicles. I have choosen to do playsets first. There is some differences on some of the playsets so I have choosen to add the big variants of playsets kenner vs. palitoy.

Choose one playset from the list

The winner will go to next round.

Voting Closes 20.44 on 6th July

Let the Vote Begin

Pomse2001

Grand Master
01.jpg

02.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Another easy choice! :lol: Which version of exactly the same base do I want? The yellow one which comes with a cool sandcrawler backdrop, working elevator and escape pod, or the white one which is incorrect for its rather generic backdrop and does nothing the yellow one doesn't? Mind you, to be fair, it should be said in the RCC's defence that it does come with 3 figures (see below)... But even that doesn't sway me! It's crap and the 'Land of the Jawas' wins hands down :lol:

Arsey - 01.jpg

Arsey - 02.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Another easy choice! :lol: Which version of exactly the same base do I want? The yellow one which comes with a cool sandcrawler backdrop, working elevator and escape pod, or the white one which is incorrect for its rather generic backdrop and does nothing the yellow one doesn't? Mind you, to be fair, it should be said in the RCC's defence that it does come with 3 figures (see below)... But even that doesn't sway me! It's crap and the 'Land of the Jawas' wins hands down :lol:

Arsey - 01.jpg

Arsey - 02.jpg

Wow my mistake, I forgot this set came with 3 figures :oops:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Kenner Land Of The Jawas Action Playset for me, you get the escape pod and the sandcrawler elevator can go up and down :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
There is still 1 day and nearly 11 hours left to vote for the members that have not voted yet :wink:

can the rebel command center beat land of the jawas with that cool escape pod ? :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom