Loose Boba Fett

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Good morning all,
Not been on here for a while, involved with renovating and decorating house for the last 2 years...but I did pick up this guy at the weekend whilst on a dog walk around Chasewater (little vintage fair on).
obviously I was immediately drawn to him but I don't know a great deal about Boba Fett variants, I have checked on Plantainmans COO variants thread and conclude that he is a Trilogo/PBP variant.
Can you guys please confirm my thoughts and a rough price please, he has stiff limbs and from what i can see some paint loss on his shoulders and two marks on his back/leg.
Thank you in advance :)

Attachments

• boba1.jpg
    boba1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 751
  • boba2.jpg
    boba2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 747
  • boba3.jpg
    boba3.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 747
  • boba4.jpg
    boba4.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 750
  • boba5.jpg
    boba5.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 754

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi Jukesy, nice to see you back here again.
This as I'm sure you can see is a Painted knee and dart Tri logo/PBP Fett.
The prices on these can unfortunately be all over the place.
I was "lucky" to pick a un painted knee and dart up a week or so ago for £105 in similar condition.
But you can also see these regularly sell for £175 - £225 with the correct blaster.
I believe the hardest to find is a painted dart un painted knee, which funny enough I'm still missing out of the four!
If you do decide to sell, can I too say that I'm also interested.

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Thank you Nick :) its good to be back and get into collecting again....albeit only a single purchase in the las t3/4 years (although girlfriend doesn't really approve) :roll:
To think I nearly passed up on the boba too! I knew Tri logo's were a lighter colour but not up on the variations so glad I picked him up now, for less thank £20 too!
Any ideas on the correct blaster? have been reading that these were supplied with both black/blue versions?

He might be sold on :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Anyone that knows me will tell you that I'm no expert on variants or weapons...with that in mind...all my ones have a blue/black blaster.
Whether that's 100% I have no idea.
Great find by the way, less than £20, bargain.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom