THE VINTAGE REBELLION : Episode 62 LAUNCHED

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Finally finished this monster episode. Great send off for Jez at the end, I enjoyed the 'best bits' and I agree with all he will be impossible to replace.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
What a fantastic episode! A real epic. Jez's send off was very fitting 8)
Think my wife is regretting buying a car with bluetooth connectivity... on the drive down to France I chose TVR podcast when it was my choice... i didn't tell them how long it was :lol: She actually enjoys it when she listens in, although she feels sorry for Rich for getting so much grief :roll:

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Wow only just finished that marathon episode. Great content guys. Very sorry to hear Jez is going... it won't be the same without him although on the plus side the podcasts will all be under an hour long again now :lol:

The cardback section was an awesome listen and I still cling to the small hope we'll have a card Back art of the year competition one day soon. The x-Wing review was immense too. Made me want to get my hands on a SW boxed variant for my own collection now though.

Great interview with Richard Temple and Ben Potter. Thoroughly down to earth nice chaps. Went and joined there toy group on FB straight after hearing it, and noticed how active you TVR chaps are on there. Some great items for sale on there too.

Good luck Jez. Hope to see you getting more involved in the chat on SWFUK now you'll have a bit more free time on your hands. Your knowledge, banter and general jois de vivre has been sorely missed as you had to dedicate all your time to the contributing to the podcast. Look forward to the next podcast guys.

spoons

Grand Master
Needed a round trip to the SW to be able to listen to this one so playing catch up

Jez will be missed, and big thanks to him for making the show so enjoyable. I may be on my own but I do like his jokes - jumping ships :)

Thanks for the diecast plug too Rich. Now on to the next show

Taffius

Sith Lord
Im back and Jez gone! :eek: :lol:

Now back on fb and rejoined Toys of Tattoine group post hearing Ben and Richards ethics and ethos. Great outlook and summarises a great approach to this mad collecting world. :D

Still listening but just had to wish Jez all the best on future endeavours and all he has contributed to podcast since the early days, fundraising and service to the hobby and country - wide scope that and the the achievements continue.

Truly inspirational.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom