Archived Iain's 2013 MOC Sale - NEW CARDS ADDED 17/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Ah, brings back memories! Used to love Iain's sale's posts- one of the things that really helped me get back into collecting in a big way.

Come on Iain, how about another on here for old time's sake? ;)

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Cazza said:
Ah, brings back memories! Used to love Iain's sale's posts- one of the things that really helped me get back into collecting in a big way.

Seconded.

itfciain

Grand Master
Cazza said:

Next time I have a decent run of cards in then I'll pop a thread up on here first :D

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
itfciain said:
Cazza said:

Next time I have a decent run of cards in then I'll pop a thread up on here first :D

Yaaaaaaay!!!! 8)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great news Iain

You helped so many of us get pieces into our collections at amazing prices. True collector and a really nice bloke.

I purchased from you Iain several times, always great comms and great prices. Great to know we may see some of your FS posts again.

Hope all is well over the pond

Look forward to the super sale posts again.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cazza said:
itfciain said:
Cazza said:

Yaaaaaaay!!!! 8)
Best news I've heard all day...can't wait.

itfciain

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Great news Iain

You helped so many of us get pieces into our collections at amazing prices. True collector and a really nice bloke.

I purchased from you Iain several times, always great comms and great prices. Great to know we may see some of your FS posts again.

Hope all is well over the pond

Look forward to the super sale posts again.

Thanks for the kind words Mike - business is really good but kind of takes away my time to 'hobby' - been at the ICCC all weekend and although it was a great time and met up with lots of friends it was still work. Don't expect anyone to feel sorry for me as I love what I do but just means I have limited time to come on here

coomber75

Sith Lord
Wohooo bringing Ian back is always a winner started me off with some great pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom