Couple of Kenner rotj mocs...

bender76

Youngling
Hey guys, please give me a raw estimate of what this collection could be worth? Wanting to sell this for some time now... Say does it still happen that someone buys whole collections? Thanks in advance :)

IMG_1773.JPG

IMG_1778.JPG

IMG_1783.JPG

IMG_1794.JPG

IMG_1800.JPG

IMG_1804.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

IMG_1814.JPG

IMG_1817.JPG

IMG_1823.JPG

bender76

Youngling
IMG_1890.JPG

IMG_1895.JPG

IMG_1906.JPG

IMG_1912.JPG

IMG_1917.JPG

IMG_1922.JPG

Got 2 Palitoys also... Boba´s Bubble started to come loose and is cracked at the bottom :x
bought it like this in the 90´s

IMG_1787.JPG

IMG_1857.JPG

lejackal

Grand Master
Nice collection, I expect you've had, or will get a number of PMs so watch out for sharks.
As a collection you'll get 50-70 % of the value. Individually probably something like this:
Nien Nunb £70
Kenobi £130
Yoda £180
Desert Fett £450
Luke Jedi £160
Han £300
Luke Bespin £200
Luke Skywalker £600
Tusken £150
Snag £150
Emperor £80
Luke Hoth £90
Threepio £100
Bossk £110
Walrusman £125
Leia Hoth £150
Han Bespin £150
Leia Boushh £120
Han Trench £85
Jawa £170
Leia Bespin £165
Luke X Wing £200, maybe more if the bubble is crystal clear
Lando Skiff £100
Hammerhead £130
Prune £65
Greedo £120
Palitoy Fett £650
Palitoy Chewbacca £170

I've assumed all factory sealed, no cracks and no trashed backs and nothing special in terms of coo- no Made in Mexico and no Toltoys etc
Pictures of the backs can remove some of the ambiguity from the above valuations which are my gut feeling. Good luck whatever you do

bender76

Youngling
Oh and was that an error on my other computer or were my images rotated to the left? If someone fixed it, thanks! What did I do wrong?

lejackal

Grand Master
Cardbackkid said:
Lando skiff looks like it could be a 65 back Toltoys which would increase the value a fare bit
That's what made me mention Toltoys above :wink:

UKS

Jedi Knight
Give me a shout if you want to shift a couple of the Lukes (Bespin and Original Farmboy)

UKS

bender76

Youngling
I will post a shot of Lando Skiffs cardback when I can get to those figs... The problem is, they have been stored away for the last maybe 20 years, took them out a couple of times only. Right now, I am renovating parts of the house and the chest (yes, really a chest :lol: ) where all is stored has itself been stored away, so I will need some time to get those figs out and check if its Toltoys. To be honest I don´t know Toltoys...
And I will keep all you guys in mind when I start to sell them, again I am new to this forum and have´nt yet had the time to read the forum rules, are we allowed to sell stuff per pm, out of a valuation request thread? So many questions, so little time at the moment, thought I had more sorry :oops:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I agree with LeJackel price valuations but you could well add up to 10% to his estimates. 8)
And as he rightly mentioned
Nice collection, I expect you've had, or will get a number of PMs so watch out for sharks. .
...this is really is not on if indeed it has happened!
List them for sale at the price you are happy with in the sales section, if of course that's what you have decided to do.
Remember on here the buyers will be 100% safe to sell to, there will be no commission and hey you may make some serious money...

jayums

Jedi Master
Definitely sell them individually. It will be worth the extra effort.

Perhaps list a few at a time on here and see how it goes?

I don't think the values given are that far off for a lot of them, but if I were you I would request valuations on at 6-8 of these at a time (with more detailed photos of card backs and bubble). As stated the values may be significantly different depending on what is on the back!

Good luck with sales if you decide to list on here.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
You have some amazing items there! Would definitely be interested in a few if selling.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom