2B87A7D6-72F7-4534-BBCF-D669724E9D78.jpeg

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
UKS said:
Finally!

Graded (boo!)

But poorly (yay!)

Love me some bashed up cards...
That's how I like them, too. This one is "perfect" (except the the fact that it is graded).
A bit worn up, but with a clear and uncracked bubble. Love it!

UKS

Jedi Knight
No idea why they graded beyond "Hope".

I think the low grade put people off, when it's as good a nick as my other cards, as I like them "real".

Not brave enough to break it out - but it's lovely and been something I've been speaking for a while at a reasonable price.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Great MOC.
But why would you pay to have it graded?
Beyond me, break it out I say!

Why pay to have anything graded? The inconsistency between the same grades is proven beyond doubt and yet grade chasers exist. But yes, grading takes on a new level of lunacy with (great!) pieces like this.

Nothing rare for me but Matt Fox did a super deal on these two stunning condition Palitoy Jedi cards. This is about the 4th Boushh I've had but the first one in truly lovely condition. I've always wanted a nice long bubble Chewie but never found one I was certain wasn't a TT. These are part of a bigger find that are loft fresh having been bought off the shelf BITD, so I know, categorically; this is a non-TT Chewie.

Cheers Matt :)

CC0ADC09-10E2-4F64-BE7E-B3219304C901.jpeg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great pair of Jedi MOCs, and as they are Palitoy nice clear bubbles.
I don't collect Jedi MOCs but Leia is really nice, Matt has sold some stunning MOCs on FB this week.
I only missed out on a Luke Jedi Tri Logo by minutes myself.

Grading is now beyond me, but when I got back into the hobby I was not confident to decide what was original and what wasn't, so did have a few loose bits graded.
My advice would now be to educate yourself in what's what, before thinking of grading, it's more fun and involving.
Remember grading is only an opinion at that moment in time...and as humans we are all infallible... :?

dienstuhr

Padawan
Wanted to post this one as I reckon it was a good score, and those have been few and far between for me lately...

IMG_3379.JPG

Euro 3.50 (!) off eBay from a seller in the Canary Islands, of all places. Missing one of the boulders, but I happen to have a spare that came with another Ewok thing so in my hands, it's complete.

Cheers,

d.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
dienstuhr said:
Wanted to post this one as I reckon it was a good score, and those have been few and far between for me lately...

IMG_3379.JPG

Euro 3.50 (!) off eBay from a seller in the Canary Islands, of all places. Missing one of the boulders, but I happen to have a spare that came with another Ewok thing so in my hands, it's complete.

Cheers,

d.

Nice glider D 8)

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I got this large 48 piece vme shipping container today. Goes well with the smaller 12 piece container I already had. Anyone got 60 misb bilogo vme to fill them :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_20190829_195018.jpg
    IMG_20190829_195018.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 881
  • IMG_20190829_200332.jpg
    IMG_20190829_200332.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 878

dienstuhr

Padawan
theforceuk said:
Great score on the glider, cheaper than when they first came out. Nice MOCs as well.

Thanks! Can't see it in the pic, but it has a Palitoy "Coalville, Leicester" sticker on the top as well :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom