Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Angrydoormouse said:
Hi all! Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm only just starting out in the land of Star Wars collecting. My initial childhood lot have grown slightly with some generous gifts of other people's collections. I'm looking to complete a non complete loose collection of the original run of figures as my first project

Look forward to chatting to you all!! :)
Hi Angrydoormouse,

My apologies for the late response. I didn't spot your post until today :oops:

Welcome to the forum! It really is a great place to hang out if you love vintage Star Wars toys. The members are overwhelmingly a nice, friendly and helpful bunch, and it's also a great place to buy and sell things, if you're looking for that.

Anyway, please stick around, participate and enjoy yourself! :)

Jeremy

Slayer2k19

Padawan
Hi,

Should've probably posted here first :shock:
Not a collector or anything just had a small set of carded figures which i've had stored away for 30 odd years which i've posted in the valuation thread. I did find that one of my figures was a fake thanks to the guide on this site some very useful information.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Slayer2k19 said:
Hi,

Not a collector or anything just had a small set of carded figures which i've had stored away for 30 odd years which i've posted in the valuation thread. I did find that one of my figures was a fake thanks to the guide on this site some very useful information.
Welcome to the forum :)

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Angrydoormouse said:
Hi all! Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm only just starting out in the land of Star Wars collecting. My initial childhood lot have grown slightly with some generous gifts of other people's collections. I'm looking to complete a non complete loose collection of the original run of figures as my first project

Look forward to chatting to you all!! :)

welcome to the forum mate, looking forward to seeing your run and I'm sure you will love the forum :D

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Slayer2k19 said:
Hi,

Welcome mate :D

timbo72

Sith Lord
:shock: Welcome to all you new guys and girls, its been a while for myself as I've been on a hiatus

Tony jedi

Padawan
A quick update really. Just need 9 vintage boxed items and I'll have one example of all 46 vehicles/creatures/playsets available in the UK as i only collect UK items. Not bothered with any non UK items. If it was NOT available in the UK im not interested. I also have a full run of the UK marvel vintage comics which are very special to me. I'm looking for palitoy boxed landspeeder x wing tie fighter cantina droid factory land of the jawas imperial shuttle tie interceptor ewok village.. all complete and as mint as possible.

thecloneranger

I am new. Just about to embark upon collecting a set of the original figures again. Site looks great. I look forward to some reading on here.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
thecloneranger said:
I am new. Just about to embark upon collecting a set of the original figures again. Site looks great. I look forward to some reading on here.

Welcome to the forum :D

Are you collecting moc's or loose?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
thecloneranger said:
Yes, welcome to the forum! Stick around and enjoy it :)

thecloneranger

Ruby2511 said:
thecloneranger said:

Loose vintage and carded Vintage Collection. I am deciding what to focus on with the loose figures. I will probably go for graded ones. I have not bought a loose vintage figure since 95/96. Wish I had stick with it. The retro re-releases and the new "unreleased" figures recently shown on Analog Toys on YouTube really have brought back old memories. Time to get them back in my life.

thecloneranger

Ruby2511 said:
thecloneranger said:

Loose vintage and carded Vintage Collection. I am deciding what to focus on with the loose figures. I will probably go for graded ones. I have not bought a loose vintage figure since 95/96. Wish I had stick with it. The retro re-releases and the new "unreleased" figures recently shown on Analog Toys on YouTube really have brought back old memories. Time to get them back in my life.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
thecloneranger said:
Ruby2511 said:
thecloneranger said:

Welcome, looking forward to seeing your loose collection grow.

Meeko79

Hi everyone

New to forum sites so no idea how it all works yet.

As a lifelong Star Wars fan and like others on here i had lots of figures as a kid but over the years have seen them vanish to car boot sales etc, so I've embarked on collecting vintage figures and vehicles again. As i'm on a very modest budget my focus is buying loose figures for as cheap as possible in as good condition as possible, it's simply for my own personal collection and pleasure, so would be happy just to own them again.

I'm hoping this forum will help me make contact with like minded people willing to chat, share opinions, offer info, and in hope it helps me collect as many as possible again, i currently have 16 original figures but i'm looking for any characters as i also intend to make diorama displays from the movies, any help will be greatly received.

Thanks everyone, hope to speak soon.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Meeko79 said:
Hi everyone

New to forum sites so no idea how it all works yet.

As a lifelong Star Wars fan and like others on here i had lots of figures as a kid but over the years have seen them vanish to car boot sales etc, so I've embarked on collecting vintage figures and vehicles again. As i'm on a very modest budget my focus is buying loose figures for as cheap as possible in as good condition as possible, it's simply for my own personal collection and pleasure, so would be happy just to own them again.

I'm hoping this forum will help me make contact with like minded people willing to chat, share opinions, offer info, and in hope it helps me collect as many as possible again, i currently have 16 original figures but i'm looking for any characters as i also intend to make diorama displays from the movies, any help will be greatly received.

Thanks everyone, hope to speak soon.

Welcome, your certainly in the right place.
Keep an eye on the "for sale section" as loose figures do pop on there for reasonable money.
Enjoy your collecting.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Welcome Meeko79, nice feeling when you get back what you had years ago, welcome to the forum :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom