Diamond in the rough Luke Farmboy

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Wow good price especially given the final result. Still, like you said, it didn't go unnoticed and I would of been sweating on that deal working out given the condition of Luke in the initial photos and the fact you couldn't see all of the saber. You're a brave man and fortune favours the brave. Congratulations.

Palifan

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
Wow good price especially given the final result. Still, like you said, it didn't go unnoticed and I would of been sweating on that deal working out given the condition of Luke in the initial photos and the fact you couldn't see all of the saber. You're a brave man and fortune favours the brave. Congratulations.

What was the price if you don't mind me asking?

Ian

Pomse2001

Grand Master
wow amazing find and a great job with cleaning it, I have also cleaned a lot of figures from childhood lots that I have bought and many of them can look new after you have cleaned them :D

olisuds

Sith Lord
Palifan said:

Ian

£309. Not great for a beaten up luke Farmboy. But not bad for a nice DT Luke.

The price was getting high when I spotted it. In fact it was kind of what alerted me to their being something interesting. I guess the risk was in the condition, whether there was any damage to the saber and authenticity. Also the current exchange rate is pretty shitty too which really didn't help.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Still a very good price and nice clean up job :) this is one of those things like the VCJ I wish I'd bought when they were much cheaper, can't bring myself to pay today's prices for either

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Excellent find. Congratulations. Also admire your decision to keep the original figure with the sabre.

As my idol would say: "He who dares, Rodders"

Palifan

Sith Lord
olisuds said:
Palifan said:

Ian

£309. Not great for a beaten up luke Farmboy. But not bad for a nice DT Luke.

The price was getting high when I spotted it. In fact it was kind of what alerted me to their being something interesting. I guess the risk was in the condition, whether there was any damage to the saber and authenticity. Also the current exchange rate is pretty shitty too which really didn't help.

Thanks for the info and well worth the gamble in the end like the opened moc VCJ that's just gone up in the latest acquisitions page.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom