Moderators

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Having done a fantastic job for many years, I think it's time we need a couple of new moderators as some of the current mods are not as active as they used to be.

Would anyone like to volunteer themselves, or put somebody else forward? The only requirements are you have been an active member for over a year, and can commit to spending a few minutes each day checking for new user requests, rule violations etc. Sadly it is not a paid job, but you will get your name in green :)

Let me know!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks guys for the kind words, but at the moment I do not have time to be a moderator, I do not even have time enough to share my own collection in toy of the week at the moment :( I am months behind with pictures of my own items. Maybe when I get some more time :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Thanks guys for the kind words, but at the moment I do not have time to be a moderator, I do not even have time enough to share my own collection in toy of the week at the moment :( I am months behind with pictures of my own items. Maybe when I get some more time :D

Yeah I did think that. You do enough work towards this forum as it is!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:

Yeah I did think that. You do enough work towards this forum as it is!

Thanks mate, but I will still do vehicles of year in september, but it will first start in late september :D

olisuds

Sith Lord
Happy to help as a moderator if you still need someone. I'm usually on here every day anyway and have quite a bit of spare time these days. Plus I'm not on Facebook so really all my time is on Forums.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I think you 3 would make excellent Moderators - plus it's time you started pulling your weight around here you auld timers :D

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Any of the guys mentioned would make great mods, especially Carl with his excellent brand of sans bullshit diplomacy. :lol: He gets my vote!

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
As a relatively new member here, out of the names listed so far, Lejackal ,Cazza and Olisuds definitely stand out as regular commentors on the forum.
( As do a good few others I recognize regularly, although some may not have the time )
They are certainly enthusiastic about the hobby and forum. The more the merrier, seems to come to mind Ed ?
:lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Thank you, Jay. It looks like Edd has a fair few candidates to choose from already, however I am happy to throw my hat in the ring as well if even greater choice is wanted! :)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm pleased to let you know that lejackal and Cazza are now moderators. Thanks to olisuds, Lindo and Snaketibe for also offering, I will certainly consider you all in future next time we need more mods.

I'd also like to thank long time member plantman for his modding services over the years, he has been relieved of his duties and can now do far more useful things with his time :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom