SWTOTW, Week 22, 2018, Part 1/2 Hoth Wampa

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
I feel ashamed I haven't contributed to your threads, Lars, but I've been in a huge collecting dip. I'm back in the game however.

Here are my Wampa's:

sw-hoth-wampa-1-dollar-rebate-offer-esb-kenner-001.jpg

sw-hoth-wampa-esb-palitoy-002.jpg

sw-hoth-wampa-misb-esb-kenner-001.jpg

sw-hoth-wampa-rotj-bi-logo-003.jpg

sw-wampa-rebel-commander-esb-kenner-008.jpg

sw-wampa-esb-kenner-canada-002.jpg

Still missing the Hoth playpack and the Toltoys version. There's also the first issue Kenner version with the flap folded around the box, but not sure that's a true variant.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Capetown said:
I feel ashamed I haven't contributed to your threads, Lars, but I've been in a huge collecting dip. I'm back in the game however.

Here are my Wampa's:

Still missing the Hoth playpack and the Toltoys version. There's also the first issue Kenner version with the flap folded around the box, but not sure that's a true variant.
What a magnificent collection!

Thanks for sharing :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Capetown said:

Here are my Wampa's:

No problem Emiel about that you have not contributed to the threads. I have been a little busy for some time so I have not had time to share my own collection for some time in the threads :oops: But I am glad to see you here and thanks for sharing some parts of your fantastic collection in the thread. If you can find time for it then you are welcome to share your items in the old threads, here is a link to the threads we have done so far https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35554

The last box in the post is that a canadian box ? it looks awesome :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom