The next FF.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Respect the desicion Dave, you might find a break will recharge the batteries and get everyone fired up for the next one - too long without an FF is bad for you.

As always, just let me know if you need any help with anything.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
You deserve a summer off Dave, will come and say Hi at the London Comic Con. just hope you know we all appreciate your hard work.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
David Tree said:
Thank you to those of you that chimed in, it was humbling to see, read and understand what the event means to some of you.

Thank you, it means a lot.

Richard has asked me to get in touch to with respect to the summer show as folk need to get plans in place etc.
As it stands for some of the reasons and factors outlined, there will be no summer event this year.
However, for those that are around, I am one of the team running "The Star Wars Zone" at London Film & Comic Con later this month 26th-28th of July, so would be great to see as many of you there as possible :)
With respect to the future of Farthest From and any further dates, we'll have to wait and see :)

All the best,
Dave.

Like the vast, vast majority who deeply appreciate the effort you put into FF and enjoy the event itself (and the many other ventures you work on) it's sad news to hear there won't be an FF this summer. But, absence makes the heart grow fonder. So take a break and please know that those who have been giving you gripe over the event are vocal minority. Think of them as the Mary Whitehouses of the Star Wars community. :lol: Your efforts are far more appreciated than not. Will look forward to hopefully bumping into you at London Comic Con.

Chris

TK-7785

Jedi Master
ff.JPG

Not wishing to read too much into this as I have no specific info, but I hope this means there's some news coming soon about the next FF. I don't know about you guys but I'm really having massive withdrawal symptoms, especially having missed out on the last one.

David Tree

Jedi Master
No ridiculous claims of being the only convention for collectors.
No unfounded statements of being the premiere collectors event.
No ego's or undermining.
Just a show 100% dedicated to Vintage Star Wars collecting, no more, no less.

Be part of the 21st event, or don't :)

71110484_2861246437236315_2695662912537624576_o.jpg

TK-7785

Jedi Master
David Tree said:
No ridiculous claims of being the only convention for collectors.
No unfounded statements of being the premiere collectors event.
No ego's or undermining.
Just a show 100% dedicated to Vintage Star Wars collecting, no more, no less.

Be part of the 21st event, or don't :)

71110484_2861246437236315_2695662912537624576_o.jpg

Dave, you're a ****ing gem! Thank you for sticking with it. Please remember that the vast, vast majority love FF and appreciate all that you do. Roll on December!! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom