SWTOTW, Week 37, 2019, Part 2/2, Rebel Transport Vehicle

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
Almost forgot I owned this - part of the top of the wardrobe collection :D

Rebel Transport5.JPG

Then I guess it was about time andy that I choose this vehicle for toy of the week so you did not forgot all about it :wink:

and what a beauty that you have in your collection and with a palitoy logo, awesome 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Cazza said:
Now we're talking! Where's Jez?

Nice example, Andy. Like the ROTJ box.

Here's mine- missing the odd sticker, but otherwise complete.
20190915_200703.jpg

20190915_201034.jpg

wow that esb box from kenner is a beauty, it looks very mint 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
s1d0w said:
Really like that Empire box.
Here's mine, one of my more complete larger vehicles/playsets/carry cases...

Screenshot 2019-09-15 at 20.45.56.png

another jedi palitoy box, wow thanks for sharing it. It looks perfect :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Capetown said:
A very bulky vehicle.

These are mine:

sw-rebel-transport-palitoy-rotj-sealed-001.jpg

sw-rebel-transport-esb-kenner-yellow-box-011.jpg

This one I only sold because I lacked the room to store it:

sw-rebel-transport-rotj-bi-logo.jpg

It is the only one that has escaped the black hole of my collecting closet. Like its movie counterpart escaping Hoth.

Amazing sorry to read the yellow box is sold, but the others does also looks fantastic :D I really love that bi-logo box, that is a very cool box 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
The Rebel Transport was clearly a very popular toy back in the 80's, and Kenner were very smart to essentially make it into a carrying case for the figures. I seriously doubt they would have sold anywhere near as many otherwise since it wasn't exactly one of the more 'glamourous' vehicles from the film. I can't honestly claim it's a great favourite of mine, but no collection is complete without one!

Here's mine. It's a bit battered, and at some point I'd like to upgrade it, but it will certainly do for now:

Glorified Carry Case - 01.jpg

Another yellow box, I think it looks fine. I hope you one day will get the chance to upgrade it, if you still want to do that :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ruby2511 said:
Here's mine :D

Had one when I was a kid, always used to carry my figures in it when I went anywhere like my grandparents house :D

20190915_223122.jpg

another great space ship, cool that you had one when you were a kid. Thanks for sharing it on the forum :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
Had no idea the ESB ones were yellow. Some great examples here, are any variations missing?

I have a euro box that is not a bilogo that has not been added in the thread yet. But I do not know if there is other box variants out there :?

But I will add mine soon :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
This is my second box a euro box but it is not a bilogo log or a tri-logo box. I got the box as a gift from a friend, it was really damaged, some kind of water damage. My friend only collect figures and he got it from a lot that he bought. So he asked me if I wanted the box and as a variant collector I said yes, I was also lucky that I had an extra ship that was missing a box :D So now I have nearly completed the box. I only think I miss 2 gas masks, I must admit I do not know if this is the correct euro instruction for this box, the instruction I found in a lot. But I hope it is the correct instruction.

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
This is my second box a euro box but it is not a bilogo log or a tri-logo box. I got the box as a gift from a friend, it was really damaged, some kind of water damage. My friend only collect figures and he got it from a lot that he bought. So he asked me if I wanted the box and as a variant collector I said yes, I was also lucky that I had an extra ship that was missing a box :D So now I have nearly completed the box. I only think I miss 2 gas masks, I must admit I do not know if this is the correct euro instruction for this box, the instruction I found in a lot. But I hope it is the correct instruction.

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg
Thanks for sharing your ships. With such a large vehicle you need lots of space if you're going to have more than one, so well done! :lol: Yours look great :)

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Amazing sorry to read the yellow box is sold, but the others does also looks fantastic :D I really love that bi-logo box, that is a very cool box 8)

No, it's the bilogo version that I sold.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg
Thanks for sharing your ships. With such a large vehicle you need lots of space if you're going to have more than one, so well done! :lol: Yours look great :)

Thanks mate for the kind words, I guess it is only a dream to have one of each variant, I would not know where to have them all if I had all variants :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Capetown said:
Pomse2001 said:

No, it's the bilogo version that I sold.

oh sorry about that. Is the bilogo box rare ? I think it is the first time I have seen a bilogo box ? :?

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Some great transports here. I definitely have a soft spot for this vehicle. Here is my childhood rebel transport. The only thing I ever kept the box for.

Attachments

• IMG_20190911_204547.jpg
    IMG_20190911_204547.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 370

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Alisdairmac said:
Some great transports here. I definitely have a soft spot for this vehicle. Here is my childhood rebel transport. The only thing I ever kept the for for.
That's great that you still have your childhood one. Thanks for sharing :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
Some great transports here. I definitely have a soft spot for this vehicle. Here is my childhood rebel transport. The only thing I ever kept the box for.

Nice childhood box, cool that you still have your box from your childhood. I also had my boxes until my mom or dad throw them out :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom