SWTOTW, Week 38, 2019, Part 2/2 INT-4 Interceptor

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Ruby2511 said:
Nice mini rig this, not got one yet but sure I will track one down for my collection 8)

I hope you find one :wink:

Its on the list :wink:

Had one as a kid, but mum gave all of the collection away to my cousins :shock:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
s1d0w said:
My INT-4

Screenshot 2019-09-22 at 14.12.20.png
Screenshot 2019-09-22 at 14.12.45.png
Screenshot 2019-09-22 at 14.12.53.png
Screenshot 2019-09-22 at 14.12.29.png
Screenshot 2019-09-22 at 14.12.34.png
Screenshot 2019-09-22 at 14.12.39.png

Nice box, complete with palitoy instruction 8) thanks for sharing it :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Capetown said:
Mine:

Kenner ESB

sw-INT-4-esb-kenner-001.jpg

Kenner ESB Rebate offer

sw-INT-4-esb-kenner-rebate-offer-1.jpg

Kenner ROTJ

sw-INT-4-rotj-kenner-07.jpg

Palitoy ESB

sw-INT-4-esb-Palitoy-007.jpg

Bi-logo ROTJ

sw-Int-4-Interceptor-rotj-Kenner-005.jpg

Wow another fantastic army of INT-4 vehicles, thanks for sharing them all in the thread :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
I am missing a couple of inserts for these.

Ledy, palitoy, rebate offer, Kenner, bilogo.

Wow another army of boxes, I think it is the first time we have seen a lili ledy vehicle with box in the toy of the week threads. Thanks for sharing them :wink:

Is there a difference on the lili ledy vehicle or is it the same as the kenner ? :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
Good to see so much love for INT-4, this has been a side focus of mine as I had a lot of love for my childhood INT-4 not having many bigger ships. I do have the rebate offer but have only now realised that I've never photoed it - and annoyingly missed out on a newly opened one on ebay last week (idiot seller decided to check if the contents were OK and idiot me forgot to bid). Other than a photo of my rebate offer I think I'm just missing the Parker INT-4

Wow andy that is a fantastic collection 8)

I love that Cromalin and the palitoy shipping box, awesome items 8) also cool to see another lili ledy box in the thread 8) thanks for sharing it all :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
Capetown said:
Love the focus, Andy. I wasn't aware of a Parker variant!

Pretty sure you can find it in one of these packs, but I can't even find a photo

20414550-FF2A-4A4B-B9A4-5A4B74F772C9.jpeg

Some ****ing rare packs, I would judt be happy if I had the cardback :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ruby2511 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Ruby2511 said:
Nice mini rig this, not got one yet but sure I will track one down for my collection 8)

I guess you have had a big talk with mommy after this :lol:

I gave my items to my brother and he broke my Y-Wing :( But I have repaired it a few years ago with parts from a y-wing that was not complete.
The rest of the items I bought back in 2001 from him and mixed it the same year with all my star wars bought on ebay :roll: so most of my childhood items I do not know where it is since i mixed it with the items I bought on ebay. Damn I will regret that the rest of my life.

spoons

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
spoons said:
Good to see so much love for INT-4, this has been a side focus of mine as I had a lot of love for my childhood INT-4 not having many bigger ships. I do have the rebate offer but have only now realised that I've never photoed it - and annoyingly missed out on a newly opened one on ebay last week (idiot seller decided to check if the contents were OK and idiot me forgot to bid). Other than a photo of my rebate offer I think I'm just missing the Parker INT-4

Wow andy that is a fantastic collection 8)

I love that Cromalin and the palitoy shipping box, awesome items 8) also cool to see another lili ledy box in the thread 8) thanks for sharing it all :D

cheers Lars!

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Ruby2511 said:
Pomse2001 said:

I guess you have had a big talk with mommy after this :lol:

I gave my items to my brother and he broke my Y-Wing :( But I have repaired it a few years ago with parts from a y-wing that was not complete.
The rest of the items I bought back in 2001 from him and mixed it the same year with all my star wars bought on ebay :roll: so most of my childhood items I do not know where it is since i mixed it with the items I bought on ebay. Damn I will regret that the rest of my life.

We do daft things..............but never again :lol:

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:

Wow another army of boxes, I think it is the first time we have seen a lili ledy vehicle with box in the toy of the week threads. Thanks for sharing them :wink:

Is there a difference on the lili ledy vehicle or is it the same as the kenner ? :?
The only obvious difference that I'm aware of is that there is a made in Mexico sticker on the inside. Unfortunately mine is missing the sticker so I can't be absolutely certain that it's the correct vehicle.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:

The only obvious difference that I'm aware of is that there is a made in Mexico sticker on the inside. Unfortunately mine is missing the sticker so I can't be absolutely certain that it's the correct vehicle.

Thanks great to know that since I would love to have a lili box one day :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom