VECTIS AUCTION - Thursday 26th September

Jez

Sith Lord
^^^^^ This

Best of luck dude. A wonderful collection which I hope gets you everything you need and more.

I'll have my fingers crossed for you.
Best of luck mate. See you at Xmas FF if not before.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Enjoyed watching that, put a few bids in but didn't win anything. On the plus side that means you got more cash for those things 8)

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Yes particularly enjoyed watching the Tri Logo miscards going up up up. I put bids in on the Kenner 21 back Han and the Early Bird Certificate package but was underbidder I think.

Can anybody tell me the current value of the EB Certificate package as I felt like it sold for an amazing price (but I have no points of reference) and I lost out when the auction ended abruptly and I couldn't continue bidding (perhaps I had connection issues).

UKS

Jedi Knight
I again lost out on a MOC trilogo Yakface.

I also bid on a few of the Han items and got blown away so hopefully you get a nice sum for them!

UKS

coomber75

Sith Lord
congrats mate hope you get a tidy sum, like edd put a few bids in but failed to grab either of the 2 sw back hans i went for :cry:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I thought I had won two Rebel Soldier MOC, but only seem to have won the 41A. I seem to remember discussions on here about bids not regestering before? Has this happened to anyone else?,

It was some auction, a lot of items went for a fair price I thought.

lejackal

Grand Master
Sadly I missed this as I started a new job today and couldn't disappear for a couple of hours. Hope you got what you needed Steve and hope everything works out for you :!:

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
theforceuk said:
I thought I had won two Rebel Soldier MOC, but only seem to have won the 41A. I seem to remember discussions on here about bids not regestering before? Has this happened to anyone else?,

It might show up in a bit on your account. As only now my account is showing I bid on something, which I assume I won.
we will probably get the invoices later tonight or tomorrow.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
welshwookie said:
theforceuk said:

It might show up in a bit on your account. As only now my account is showing I bid on something, which I assume I won.
we will probably get the invoices later tonight or tomorrow.

Yeah i thought that may be the case, thanks for help. :)

TK-7785

Jedi Master
There were some items I thought went for fair prices (unusual for a Vectis auction), but glad a lot of your stuff went for good money, Steve. I managed to nab to the two items I had on my list; a couple of Rebel Commando MOCs to add to my focus.

Rather frustrating Vectis are still seemingly having issues with their website. About 30 lots from the end of the auction I got booted off. I logged back in but could only visit the "watch live" page, not the "bid live" page on any browser. I'd be pissed off if that'd happened before the lots I was after came up.

UKS

Jedi Knight
I missed an Banamamaman last auction or the one before - I bid. The system said I was winning. It said I won. I hadn't. Boo

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Congratulations Steve, I hope that as pleased as you can be with the end result.
I too bid on a few items but was either outbid before or during the auction.
Well done to anyone that did get the items they were after. :D

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
TK-7785 said:
There were some items I thought went for fair prices (unusual for a Vectis auction), but glad a lot of your stuff went for good money, Steve. I managed to nab to the two items I had on my list; a couple of Rebel Commando MOCs to add to my focus.

Rather frustrating Vectis are still seemingly having issues with their website. About 30 lots from the end of the auction I got booted off. I logged back in but could only visit the "watch live" page, not the "bid live" page on any browser. I'd be pissed off if that'd happened before the lots I was after came up.

If you notice in time ring them straight away, as it might take a few minutes but they will try and put you on phone bidding. It happened with me. I missed a few 12 backs when they updated the site, but was on phone for the 20 backs. And gained a bonus Chewbacca the next day. But it is totally gutting if you have been online for most of the day waiting for the lots to come up.

Where you watching/ logged in on only 1 device ?

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Just spoke with Vectis and they are bringing my winning lots to Sandown Toy Fair in November to save on postage (plus I don't want to risk damage to bubbles in the post). If anyone else would like their lots picked up on their behalf I am happy to bring them to FF in December, if that helps anyone?

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
I won a 65a han solo but probably on reflection paid to much the overall condition looked great but in the description it did say sliced down the bubble so figure can probably be removed. Still it will display nice.

spoons

Grand Master
TK-7785 said:
Just spoke with Vectis and they are bringing my winning lots to Sandown Toy Fair in November to save on postage (plus I don't want to risk damage to bubbles in the post). If anyone else would like their lots picked up on their behalf I am happy to bring them to FF in December, if that helps anyone?

Make sure that they don't charge you anyway. I rang to say Rich would be collecting my win. A few hours later I got a text from DHL with delivery details and an email confirming £13 had been taken from my credit card.

Got sorted in the end but very annoying. Their website also says that I lost all my bids, despite them having automatically charged me and in the process of posting it! Definitely some issues this week.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
spoons said:
TK-7785 said:

Make sure that they don't charge you anyway. I rang to say Rich would be collecting my win. A few hours later I got a text from DHL with delivery details and an email confirming £13 had been taken from my credit card.

Got sorted in the end but very annoying. Their website also says that I lost all my bids, despite them having automatically charged me and in the process of posting it! Definitely some issues this week.

Thanks Spoons. I think I'm ok, they haven't charged me for postage...yet! But they did charge my card within hours of my winning for the total of the lots. Not a massive issue but for all they know I was going to collect and pay cash. It would be better to give the buyer 24 hours to complete the sale in my opinion.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I've ended up winning both items I thought I had, so happy in the end. Certainly some issues though.

spoons

Grand Master
TK-7785 said:
spoons said:
TK-7785 said:

Thanks Spoons. I think I'm ok, they haven't charged me for postage...yet! But they did charge my card within hours of my winning for the total of the lots. Not a massive issue but for all they know I was going to collect and pay cash. It would be better to give the buyer 24 hours to complete the sale in my opinion.

That's good, when I complained I asked to have instant payment unchecked so next time I should be able to pay after I've been notified I won something. Send them an email and change your payment preferences

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Both my items arrived today, very fast shipping. They really have sorted the post auction service out I think. Very pleased indeed, thanks Vectis. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom