Forum Member FF meet up?

Palifan

Sith Lord
As I've been a member of this forum for several years now and with the announcement that FF is returning on December 1st I was thinking it would be a great chance for me to finally meet up with several of the members on here that I've gotten to know over the years.

I've looked at the pictures from the past FF and would love to spend some time hanging out with those attending and also to join in on the legendary curry meet-up that seems to happen each year. I was just wondering who would be going up on the Saturday and where would be a good place to stay overnight so that I could be part of this all this time around.

Any tips appreciated and I hope to join some of you for the FF party weekend!

Ian

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Several of us are booked into Ringwood, more accommodation and pubs.

Saturday night is always a great event and already aware of a dozen or so that'll be there, be great to meet you properly and have a few beers

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Ian,
get yourself booked into The White Hart in Ringwood mate! As Stu said, several of us are booked in at Ringwood as you can't get accomodation in Fordingbridge for love nor money.

It would be brilliant to finally meet you and thank you in person for all the help you've given me over the years, and sink a few beers :)

Hopefully see you ther mate.
Mark

Palifan

Sith Lord
Thanks for the heads up guys and I'll give The White Hart in Ringwood a ring to see if I can get a room. Really looking forward to seeing you all and if I book it now whilst my better half is agreeing to it she won't have any choice but to let me go :lol:

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
I'm all booked into the original white hart so see you all there, can't wait and you can count me in for any of Saturday evenings festivities!

Ian

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
:)
Palifan said:
I'm all booked into the original white hart so see you all there, can't wait and you can count me in for any of Saturday evenings festivities!

Ian

Any of them? Brave man but your call, look forward to that, bring rubber underwear

Palifan

Sith Lord
Stuart Skinner said:
:)
Palifan said:

Ian

Any of them? Brave man but your call, look forward to that, bring rubber underwear

Always the first thing to go in the case :wink:

Ian

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
First thing we're doing is shaving Stus head with a hoover - yes, it's an actual thing according to Facebook :shock:

David Tree

Jedi Master
Great news Ian :)

For anyone who is having trouble finding accommodation:

Travelling to Farthest From, The UK Star Wars Retro Toy Show?
Wanting to stay and make a weekend of it?
Never visited the area before?
Having a brain meltdown and can't compute on who/ what/ where?
Don't panic. The New Forest UK is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the UK, with a huge variety of options for accommodation to suit.

Multiple toy related events are held in Fordingbridge throughout the year - who'd have thought it? - , and as a result, below is a list of the accommodation in and around Fordingbridge alone.
If fully booked, the next town along, Ringwood, equally has a wide range of options available.

Sandy Balls Holiday Village - lodges
Fordingbridge Crown - B&B
The Ship Inn - B&B
Compasses Inn Damerham - B&B
The Three Lions B&B
Alderholt Mill B&B
Lakewood Bed and Breakfast B&B
Burgate Manor Farm - cottages/ lodges
Cypress Log Cabins B&B - cottages
New Forest Holiday Cottages, Little Terraces and Amble Back - cottages
The Bothy Holiday Cottage - cottage
Riverside Lodge, Hampshire Avon, New Forest National Park -cottages
Criddlestyle Cottage, New Forest National Park - cottage
Mews Hill, New Forest National Park - cottage
New Forest Heartwood Tiny Home - cottage
Shepherds Spring Cottages - cottages
New Forest Water Park - camping
Tom's Field - Camping in the New Forest - camping
Harry's Field Campsite - camping

Plus there are currently 12 additional rooms available on AirBnB:
https://www.airbnb.co.uk/s/High-Street--Fordingbridge-SP6-1AX--UK/homes?adults=1&children=0&checkin=2019-11-30&checkout=2019-12-01&source=mc_search_bar&click_referer=t%3ASEE_ALL%7Csid%3Ad80051fd-c424-409e-a89d-8b066dca3291%7Cst%3ALANDING_PAGE_MARQUEE&title_type=NONE&refinement_paths%5B%5D=%2Fhomes

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom