Mandalorian toys

gammoguard

Padawan
Anybody seen the new Mandalorian toys that are coming out? Black series figures and AT-ST Raider look nice (love the red legs on it)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Cardbackkid said:
No haven't seen them do you have a link to them ?

https://news.toyark.com/2019/09/26/new-hasbro-star-wars-vintage-collection-and-3-75-inch-reveals-for-triple-force-friday-364127

https://news.toyark.com/2019/09/26/new-hasbro-star-wars-black-series-reveals-for-triple-force-friday-364071

Ian

grinchy

Sith Lord
I will try and get the Mandalorian, even though I'm trying to stick to OT only, hey its set in the same timeframe right :D
like the look of the AT-ST to

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Well, I'm sure I am not the only one spam clicking the hell out of star action figures and indemand toys.

Get the feeling im going to miss out on this one -.-

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
01:30 - Finally got the bastard Mandalorian and other 6" figures - bedtime :lol:

grinchy

Sith Lord
1.35 for me, after refreshing for an hour and a half snagged a mando, well its paid for anyway haven't had confirmation email but its showing on my account
What a pain in the backside last night was, lol :lol:

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Bagged one to at around 02.00am (was up for work at 5am for a 16 hour shift :x, my younger brother was able to bag a white boxed Mando as well for me, he had to do a ton of leg work and bribery to snag it though :lol:

chiffy

Sith Lord
I thought it was frustrating when i was stung for the sdcc fett after having him in my basket to checkout sold out in 11 seconds but that midnight sesh blew my mind! I had work at 5 am and like you guys, finally achieved all i wanted at 1.30 am. Got the full white box wave plus plenty of other figures. Initially wanted the 2 VC x wings but having studied them i decided they looked like a bag of wank for £100 each so left them.
Got my Luke X Wing lid from SAF yesterday, beautiful!

lejackal

Grand Master
This thread sums up what's wrong with modern releases, absolutely ****ing no hope of picking anything up in an actual shop. No chance online, utter bag of shite.

Happy you got what you wanted though :lol:

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Id like both of the xwings but ill wait for them to come down in price, if they dont and sell out? oh well. Hopefully the Mandalorian VC range comes along and ill have better luck with that. maybe.....

Not a chance at this rate. :roll:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Was out and about yesterday and found nothing of note! D-O and the new 5" figures were in Smyths. Nothing in Disney apart from Sith Trooper costume and a TROS figure set (no articulation). Rubbish! Quite like the 5" line, but way more kiddie than previous lines.

Really don't know what Hasbro are doing, especially Hasbro UK, who have always been very poor at knowing their market.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom