Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Grant_C said:
Loving the POTF2 (again)

Loving the prices as well.

POTF2 Trilogo Luke Dagobah Short Saber Long Tray
POTF2 GIG Luke Dagobah
I'm with you on that Grant, some nice Lukes you have there there.
I'm still looking for a Luke X Wing and a Fett on Italian GIG cards if anyone can help. :D

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Another day... :)

Sadly this is the second Kylo I have bought but the only one to turn up. Ordered the first from Staractionfigures two weeks ago and instead of sending me the VC figure they sent me some shite force link thing and now they are radio silent (after five chases to their un-customer services) - anyway... rant over.

The 6inch Maul is amazing, from forbidden plant, waiting for the Obi Wan to arrive now.

Attachments

• DEE504C1-3211-4655-88C9-9A43BE4DA992.jpeg
    DEE504C1-3211-4655-88C9-9A43BE4DA992.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 700
  • 1AEEACD8-D136-4FB5-806D-B948CEC43567.jpeg
    1AEEACD8-D136-4FB5-806D-B948CEC43567.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 701

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
The 6inch Maul is amazing, from forbidden plant, waiting for the Obi Wan to arrive now.
Totally agree with you, so pleased that I managed to get a Maul the other week.
I'm surprised about Star Action Figures, I've never had any issues in the past.
I know that they have been under pressure as Force Friday crashed their web site ordering system.
Good luck with getting an email exchange.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
I just finished my POTF 2 THX leaflet figs after 20 year's with the lando. I don't normally collect modern but i have a soft spot for these. It wasn't that these where difficult to find i just left them in the box and decided it was time to finish them. If anyone knows of any i don't have please let me know as i am sure iv seen a hoth rebel command with a THX leaflet once before.

Attachments

• 20191008_190829.jpg
    20191008_190829.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 685

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
I'm surprised about Star Action Figures, I've never had any issues in the past.
I know that they have been under pressure as Force Friday crashed their web site ordering system

I'm sure they will eventually get back to me and either refund or ship the figure i actually paid for. That said, i have almost zero tolerance in this day and age for businesses that have websites crashing etc. Triple Force Friday was known about for months, simple burst capacity takes minutes to sort out and any cost is more than covered by your continued uptime and sales - it is a very poor business that doesn't deal with that and then to simply writing on your customer contact section, 'Don't email us we're busy..." that is beyond unacceptable, it ain't 1999, if you run an online business 24/7 is the minimum requirement. (sorry, i spent years working in e-commerce so this gets me going a bit :) - point of principle more than anything else)

Odeon had the same issue a few years back when Force Awakens tickets came on sale and Lego used to suffer when they ran major campaigns - both got slammed for it, so it isn't just small guys who get it wrong, just no excuses.

Anyway, i do love seeing all the 'Old - Modern' figures. Keep em coming.... i have two more coming in from the US that will finish the Phantom run and one more tin that get's me 9 of the 10 30th tins - so one to get after that.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stubbs said:
I just finished my POTF 2 THX leaflet figs after 20 year's with the lando. I don't normally collect modern but i have a soft spot for these. It wasn't that these where difficult to find i just left them in the box and decided it was time to finish them. If anyone knows of any i don't have please let me know as i am sure iv seen a hoth rebel command with a THX leaflet once before.
Well done In completing this run.
Yes you do have them all.
This is a great resource https://en.calameo.com/read/0024977506adce6b5dd13 see pages 40 - 41.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thanks mini99 I will take a look at this as I don't have any reference's at hand other than the 2 waves on the rear of the card and a few online resources. I know most hate these figures but they where for me the first star wars on the shelves in years and was lucky enough to have a family member buy me a few at the time.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stubbs said:
Thanks mini99 I will take a look at this as I don't have any reference's at hand other than the 2 waves on the rear of the card and a few online resources. I know most hate these figures but they where for me the first star wars on the shelves in years and was lucky enough to have a family member buy me a few at the time.
Your welcome.
For me these were the first Star Wars figures I bought in a shop (being a bit older than a lot on here!) so they hold great memories.
I sold all mine including a set of THX ones in 2011, but missed them, so have been putting another Red ceded run together on Italian cards - GIG.
Two left to go which are proving tough to get!
If you like the information on that link, I do have links for Green POTF2 and EP1 if you would like them.
Nick.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Stubbs said:
Your welcome.
For me these were the first Star Wars figures I bought in a shop (being a bit older than a lot on here!) so they hold great memories.
I sold all mine including a set of THX ones in 2011, but missed them, so have been putting another Red ceded run together on Italian cards - GIG.
If you like the information on that link, I do have links for Green POTF2 and EP1 if you would like them.
Nick.

Thanks Nick i think i am going to just stick with these ones for my collection as i said i don't really collect modern but occasionally pick up the odd bit i like. The link for the Episode 1 stuff would be helpful i can pass that onto my brother who has almost finished everything accept the accesorie packs i think.

thanks again

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stubbs said:
Mini99 said:
Stubbs said:
Your welcome.
Nick.

Thanks Nick i think i am going to just stick with these ones for my collection as i said i don't really collect modern but occasionally pick up the odd bit i like. The link for the Episode 1 stuff would be helpful i can pass that onto my brother who has almost finished everything accept the accesorie packs i think.

thanks again

Here's the Ep1 link.
https://en.calameo.com/read/002497750363328b4dc93

chiffy

Sith Lord
Grabbed too much Force Friday stuff to show and also i dont need any evidence around for the missus to chop my left gonad off but i have to say guys, if youre wondering about the carbonised figures then Jesus H Christ the Sith Trooper is magnificant and the best of the 4 carbs. Oooh shiny :mrgreen:

z9xgo0a.jpg

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Not arrived yet (Obviously) but just ordered the Amazon exclusive figure - says it will ship to UK

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SZWBPHR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Todays pick ups, travelled across West Norfolk and Cambridgeshire, managed to grab a few Solo Chewies with what little spare time I had available. Only two VC figures though, still yet to find any Death troopers :evil:

Still, not bad going.

Attachments

• IMG_0387.JPG
    IMG_0387.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 708

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Not really had a chance to break out the camera and take some decent images, need to relax first I think but heres Rey and BB8. Honestly, if you never picked her up and come across one just go for it, bloody good quality and to be fair I feel it offers a lot of value with the amount of accessories when compared to other offerings.

Sorry for the shoddy phone pic, ill get there in the end. :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0383.JPG
    IMG_0383.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 709
  • IMG_0384.JPG
    IMG_0384.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 707

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Only Jar Jar left for the Phantom VC figs
And only 1 more 30th tin left to get...

Attachments

• 7CF9C15A-8C9F-4BFC-8AE6-B9F1C4177CBD.jpeg
    7CF9C15A-8C9F-4BFC-8AE6-B9F1C4177CBD.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 688

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Two more, only one left now...

Attachments

• 5E838EF0-3DB9-4467-A3C9-DA0F059FF40F.jpeg
    5E838EF0-3DB9-4467-A3C9-DA0F059FF40F.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 676

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
So i have to ask - are you getting one of each figure with a droid - or going for the full set, the three different droid colors for each of the figures?
Very nice sets though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom