SWTOTW, Week 41, 2019 The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset

Pomse2001

Grand Master
The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset:

dungeon.jpg

UKS

Jedi Knight
Never had this playset. Looking at it, I'm not that impressed really.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
The Jabba the Hutt Dungeon Action Playset... ACTION?!!! Come off it! The Jabba the Hutt Super Cheapo Recycled Crap No Play Whatsoever Set, more like!... What a pile of crap this is! Granted the figures are great, but the recycled Kenner Droid Factory base (minus all the interesting parts and pieces, of course) has about as much to do with Jabba the Hutt's dungeon as a three-legged donkey in the 3:30 at Chepstow!... God this set makes me angry! A blatant, super-cheap cash grab guaranteed to disappoint any poor child unlucky enough to get one!

Anyway, I grudgingly suppose no collection is complete without them - although quite frankly if you don't have them you really aren't missing much - so here's mine:

Pile of Crap 01 - 01.jpg

Pile of Crap 01 - 02.jpg

Pile of Crap 01 - 03.jpg

Pile of Crap 01 - 04.jpg

Pile of Crap 02 - 01.jpg

Pile of Crap 02 - 02.jpg

Pile of Crap 02 - 03.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
The Jabba the Hutt Dungeon Action Playset... ACTION?!!! Come off it! The Jabba the Hutt Super Cheapo Recycled Crap No Play Whatsoever Set, more like!... What a pile of crap this is! Granted the figures are great, but the recycled Kenner Droid Factory base (minus all the interesting parts and pieces, of course) has about as much to do with Jabba the Hutt's dungeon as a three-legged donkey in the 3:30 at Chepstow!... God this set makes me angry! A blatant, super-cheap cash grab guaranteed to disappoint any poor child unlucky enough to get one!

Anyway, I grudgingly suppose no collection is complete without them - although quite frankly if you don't have them you really aren't missing much - so here's mine:

Pile of Crap 01 - 01.jpg

Pile of Crap 01 - 02.jpg

Pile of Crap 01 - 03.jpg

Pile of Crap 01 - 04.jpg

Pile of Crap 02 - 01.jpg

Pile of Crap 02 - 02.jpg

Pile of Crap 02 - 03.jpg

Another 2 beautiful set, thanks mate for sharing them.

It could have been cool if kenner had not recycled the set from the droid factory base, I think they could have done a much better set than they did.

I agree if you do not have them then you are not missing much, only the potf figures :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
First my jedi set, I still miss the figures, it is not easy to get some as a variant collector, all the time I just find new variants between them :lol:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
and my potf set, I still need to find a staff for amanaman and the droid before the set is complete.

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg
A nice pair of playsets, Lars. The Jabba the Hutt's Dungeon Action playsets are never going to be my favourite vintage toys, but I do genuinely like the boxes they come in, and it's also nice to see multiple examples being posted in this thread :)

Thanks for sharing yours.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
and my potf set, I still need to find a staff for amanaman and the droid before the set is complete.

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg
A nice pair of playsets, Lars. The Jabba the Hutt's Dungeon Action playsets are never going to be my favourite vintage toys, but I do genuinely like the boxes they come in, and it's also nice to see multiple examples being posted in this thread :)

Thanks for sharing yours.

Thanks mate for the kind words :D I agree the boxes are great but also cool that there is potf figures in one of the playsets and that they are pictured on the box and the instruction :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom