Choose 1 Vehicle from the list

The winner will go to next round.

Voting Closes 15.00 on 21th October

Let the Vote Begin

AT-AT.jpg

Imperial Shuttle Vehicle.jpg

UKS

Jedi Knight
AT-AT is probably the iconic vehicle if our childhoods. Look at all the collections that come up for sale out of peoples attics... there is always an AT-AT.

Never had a shuttle. Loved my joint Xmas and birthday present of my At-At. ESB box so probably Christmas 82.

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
AT-AT wins this one. I love the design of the shuttle, and I loved the first glimpse of it onscreen in '83, but the AT-AT was a firm favourite toy of mine, which still has pride of place in my collection. :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
AT AT for me too, I suspect that this after the Falcon was the next best selling vehicle.
The design of the shuttle is truly amazing, but too big for a child to play with, more of a diorama piece than a play thing :?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
The Shuttle's great, but come on! It has to be the AT-AT, surely? It's such a fabulous toy, and is certain to be a strong contender for winning this entire vote.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ok I have been sleeping on it and I choose the AT-AT, the legs can move, gun's move and there is light in them and sound :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
wow AT-AT is the winner with 91 % of the votes, I did not see that I would have thought it would be a 50/50 :shock:

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom