Latest Acquisitions

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I was lucky to find 2 boxed items in the last couple of weeks with UK shop related stickers. The at at one is hard to find. The whsmith mini rig sticker I like a lot.

Attachments

• IMG_20191019_172954.jpg
    IMG_20191019_172954.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 977
  • IMG_20191019_150656.jpg
    IMG_20191019_150656.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 980

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Holy **** Carl! That Fett's a beaut. At first glance I thought it had a Kaybee sticker on it which would be strange if not impossible, a Palitoy sold in America.

Really like the stickered AT AT and INT too. I think they definitely add to the story of these items and make them more interesting.

lejackal

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
Holy **** Carl! That Fett's a beaut. At first glance I thought it had a Kaybee sticker on it which would be strange if not impossible, a Palitoy sold in America.
Hey Andy, yep, that's exactly what it is, a Palitoy sold in an American clearance bin. It's a shop called The Toy Box which was owned by KayBee :D
If you zoom in it's actually got the original, older, Toy Box green text sticker underneath the later red text clearance one.

lejackal

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
I was lucky to find 2 boxed items in the last couple of weeks with UK shop related stickers. The at at one is hard to find. The whsmith mini rig sticker I like a lot.
Fantastic stickered items mate 8)

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Love the stickered boxes Alisdair, the Menzies box is in great condition, and I've never seen the mini-rigs sticker before. Great finds!

Robstyley

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
Robstyley said:
Hey Andy, yep, that's exactly what it is, a Palitoy sold in an American clearance bin. It's a shop called The Toy Box which was owned by KayBee :D
If you zoom in it's actually got the original, older, Toy Box green text sticker underneath the later red text clearance one.

Oh it actually is!? No way :) I know we got Kenner stock, especially towards the end, but I didn't know Palitoy packaged stuff found its way accross the pond.

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
AndyPreston said:
Love the stickered boxes Alisdair, the Menzies box is in great condition, and I've never seen the mini-rigs sticker before. Great finds!
Thanks. I've never seen the mini rig sticker before either. Come to think of it I can't think of any mini rig specific sticker from any shop?

Latest posts

Top Bottom