Choose 1 Vehicle from the list

The winner will go to the semi final.

Voting Closes 15.55 on 27th October

Let the Vote Begin

Millennium Falcon.jpg

Tie Interceptor Vehicle.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok even as I really like the interceptor, then I have to choose the Millennium Falcon because it is a really cool vehicle with a big cockpit, sound in it, cargo room, room for passengers and a seat for the gunner etc. etc.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
I think it's safe to say that flying hamburger will win this hands down, and possibly deservedly so. But I love the Tie Interceptor. So iconic to the best space battle of the entire OT.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with the Interceptor, but come off it! It simply has to be the Falcon! :)
I'm not so sure...
Yes it will win, but for me the Tie gets my vote for the super sleek design, such clean lines.
That's how a fast ship should look. :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Snaketibe said:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with the Interceptor, but come off it! It simply has to be the Falcon! :)
I'm not so sure...
Yes it will win, but for me the Tie gets my vote for the super sleek design, such clean lines.
From a purely design perspective, I agree the Interceptor is a thing of beauty and might even win my vote. However I was talking more in terms of the overall appeal of the toy, including its play value, where (admittedly IMHO) the Falcon wins hands down because it does so much more.

Over to you! :-D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:
Snaketibe said:
I'm not so sure...
From a purely design perspective, I agree the Interceptor is a thing of beauty and might even win my vote. However I was talking more in terms of the overall appeal of the toy, including its play value, where (admittedly IMHO) the Falcon wins hands down because it does so much more.

Over to you! :-D
No argument here and the people's vote back you up!
Each to their own.
But it is a hunk of junk ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom