Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UKS

Jedi Knight
Very surprised Falcon did not make it!

For me, it's the AT-AT. Super playability. Can also be a robot dog for role play. I used it a lot for a variety of Star Wars and non Star Wars play.

Also perfect size for that BIG Xmas present you get. Mine was a joint Xmas and birthday as it was so expensive! ESB box so I assume Xmas 1982?

UKS

Pomse2001

Grand Master
and the winner is with 69% of the votes the AT-AT, thanks guys for all the votes, see you all next year :lol:

source.gif

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
and the winner is with 69% of the votes the AT-AT, thanks guys for all the votes, see you all next year :lol:

source.gif
Many thanks for all the hard work that you've put into this poll.
It's very much appreciated.
Now have a well deserved rest... :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes thanks Lars, you can relax now and look forward to enjoying the forum figure of the year. :lol:

Worthy winner in the AT-AT, will be hard to beat next year. :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Yes thanks Lars, you can relax now and look forward to enjoying the forum figure of the year. :lol:

Worthy winner in the AT-AT, will be hard to beat next year. :)

Yes maybe the AT-AT will win every year, I can't wait to see how it goes in 2020 :lol: the same with playset of the year, what can beat the palitoy death star :? :lol:

Yes I will now enjoy forum figure of the year :lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Agreed, this was a very enjoyable and fun poll. Thank you Lars for all your time and effort making this happen. You're a superstar! 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Agreed, this was a very enjoyable and fun poll. Thank you Lars for all your time and effort making this happen. You're a superstar! 8)

Thanks mate for the very kind words, a superstar :lol: now I wish I had a superstar paycheck every month :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom