New forum features

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Subscribed. Something which you should have done an awful long time ago.

Love the tag in option, I'm going to tag ScruffyLookingNH in every post I ever make

Taffius

Sith Lord
Stuart Skinner said:
Subscribed. Something which you should have done an awful long time ago.

Love the tag in option, I'm going to tag @ScruffyLookingNH in every post I ever make

Stuart Skinner

Just testing :lol:

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Just subscribed well worth it thanks for all your time running this little haven of vintage sw goodness :D

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Subscribed. Thank you for all you continued work on the forum Edd it is very much appreciated. As i am not a facebook user this is one of my only sources of interaction within the star wars community and although in modern times seems strange but that's my choice. All the updates are great much smoother and faster to log in as i use to find the site would hang sometimes when initially connecting to the forum from the browser and have not seen this happen since the update.

Thanks again.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Cool. Good stuff. Particularly pleased with the more PM storage. All subscribed. Cheers Edd.

I'm particularly looking forward to seeing Si's new pink dildo saber @edd_jedi

I feel short changed. I don't seem to have the promised pink dildo. I guess, arguably, Stuart Skinner is a fair substitute.

lejackal

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
lejackal said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Cool. Good stuff. Particularly pleased with the more PM storage. All subscribed. Cheers Edd.

I'm particularly looking forward to seeing Si's new pink dildo saber @edd_jedi

I feel short changed. I don't seem to have the promised pink dildo. I guess, arguably, @Stuart Skinner is a fair substitute.

ScruffyLookingNH I did try but edd_jedi said too many people would be jealous

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Big thanks to the 32 subscribers we have had so far, that's the running costs covered for another year (which just renewed in December.) Any further subscriptions will be used to beef up the hosting package, which should result in a faster forum and less down time.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great stuff Edd a fiver is peanuts for all of the hours of enjoyment, education and comradery that we enjoy,

Bump

Come on let's get some more subscriptions guys...you know it makes sense :D

Jez

Sith Lord
My first post in how long???
Ed its been ages since I've had the time to come on this great forum. All of your improvements seem great. I've subscribed and am looking forward to catching up on months worth of chat! The one positive thing i'll get from this lockdown! Thank you :D

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Wow, I can't believe this has been running for a year already! Big thanks to those who have renewed their subscriptions, it all helps keep this place going :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Anyone else having trouble with PP when they try to renew their subscription?
It doesn't seem to like me (insert your own funny comment)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom