GW Acrylic - New Products available NOW!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I know GG, Rancor Keeper, Barada, Power Droid, Logray, Amanaman, Han Carbonite and Emperor all require deeper cases. Think FX-7 may do as well. Best to e-mail Christian as stated above, but thats a ruff idea. :lol: He does small medium and large cases for carded figures.

This link may help.

https://www.gwacrylic.co.uk/carded-figure-cases

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Looks great Christian, the best of luck going forward and I look forward to buying more from you.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Hey Christian, hope u and family had a great Christmas!
Is it too early to reserve a mini rig with flap case? I know u said they r coming Feb.

Regards,

Jon.

2stripes

Jedi Master
As there hasn't been any recent updates on this thread, I thought it worth mentioning I received a case from GW Acrylic for a carded Power Droid this morning. I was really impressed with the quality, speed of delivery and especially the smart, double boxed, bomb proof packaging. All round I was really pleased. I've had another MOC arrive this week too, so will be straight back with another order shortly.

Christian

Jedi Master
2stripes said:
As there hasn't been any recent updates on this thread, I thought it worth mentioning I received a case from GW Acrylic for a carded Power Droid this morning. I was really impressed with the quality, speed of delivery and especially the smart, double boxed, bomb proof packaging. All round I was really pleased. I've had another MOC arrive this week too, so will be straight back with another order shortly.

That's very kind of you 2stripes - I must find the time to update the original post!

Cheers,
Christian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom