Farthest From XXI Sunday 1st of December

David Tree

Jedi Master
75003948_2987643371263287_7537471045301698560_o.jpg

The Adventures Of Luke Skyjacker, just one of three Farthest From Legends scheduled for Farthest From on Sunday 1st of December, hope to see you there :)

David Tree

Jedi Master
76751653_2997144706979820_4570604291168927744_o.jpg

Farthest From Legends - "Collecting beyond Juguetes 77-79"

Spainsh Collector Javier Florencio makes the pilgrimage to join Farthest From and provide collectors the rare opportunity to learn about the beautiful, bizarre and rare Spanish Star Wars collectibles from the 70's.

Join us on Sunday 1st of December to catch this amazing panel at the 21st Farthest From Show.

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
So looking forward to this!!

I'm staying in fordingbridge on the saturday, can't miss Harry Redknapp turning the lights on!

Who else is staying over? Will be in the Crown from around 3!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Saw this earlier, should be fun. :D
Sunday can't come soon enough, see you all there.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Due to my wife now having committed to work Sunday and leaving me with the kids I am unable to attend on Sunday and I am devastated as I have been looking forward to this since announced. Could I please ask the vintage rebellion to save me a copy of the 4th it came from the loft I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
So looking forward to this show, of course the event is amazing and I get to hopefully find some pieces for my collection, pick up some cases from Christian and make a couple of quid in the process BUT what I love the most is catching up with the lads over a few beers and a curry and meeting some new collectors or finally meeting in person people I've only met online - you can't beat old skool collector events!

Especially looking forward to finally meeting Ian (Pailfan) whom I've known and dealt with for years here on SWFUK.

See you all Saturday/Sunday!

Paul1976

Padawan
So what are you all looking for tomorrow? Me and my daughter will be coming down for our first FF. Really looking forward to it, and I'd be happy if I could pick up a couple of loose weapons and maybe a loose figure or two.

9 year old is after another vintage plush to go with the one she picked up at Echo Live from the boys at Toys of Tatooine.

See you all tomorrow, P

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pick ups from today's FF. Great to see everyone.

Attachments

• 4D711B18-A15A-4D99-8A72-1E9F130D71E3.jpeg
    4D711B18-A15A-4D99-8A72-1E9F130D71E3.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 1,648

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Another cracking show. Great to catch up with so many and put some more names to faces. Lots of great stuff was up for sale and I think possibly the best selection of MOCs I've seen at FF in a long time.

Thanks to Dave and the team for laying it on and really cool to see the original ROTJ shop display diorama. I think the "top bloke" award should go to Mark Daniels for giving free vintage loose figures to the little lad who wanted to buy some with his birthday money. Lovely gesture!

Chris

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Darth Bobby said:

Congratulations on your pick ups.
That TL Yoda is amazing, did you pick that up early on?
As I didn't see that there yeaterday.
Darth Bobby

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Darth Bobby said:

@Darth Bobby

Thanks mate, yes I bought it early on. It's actually a cut bubble, Yoda can squeeze out of the bottom yet you'd never know it. It's the first cut bubble I've bought, he looks great with the other MOC's.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Darth Bobby said:
Mini99 said:
Darth Bobby said:

@Darth Bobby

Thanks mate, yes I bought it early on. It's actually a cut bubble, Yoda can squeeze out of the bottom yet you'd never know it. It's the first cut bubble I've bought, he looks great with the other MOC's.

Looks great cut bubble or not. :D

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
FF was great, had a really good time. Well worth the travel. Spent Sunday evening at Salisbury Cathedral and today at Stonehenge. Perfect weekend really, Such a lovely part of the country. Dave Tree is living the dream! Thanks for putting on such a great event!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom