Supporter
Great collection Lars Pomse2001 .
Is the forth cardback down a TT?
Certainly looks like it. :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Here are my cardbacks and loose figures. I never had one when I was a kid, I never saw them in the stores in denmark. But I have found a lot of them in danish childhood lots so I guess I was just not lucky to find one when I was a kid in the good old 80s. The beater boba fett has a very rare coo or maybe a production error coo, I am still not sure about that. Some years ago I also had a mint one with the same coo. But I fellow dane who is a friend of mine has a huge boba fett focus, he has nearly 200 boba fett figures and he was missing the one with that coo. So he offered me something that I could not say no to, 17 cardbacks with danish price stickers on them all and if he ever wanted to sell it then I will get the first offer to get it back, who can say no to that. So I traded the mint one, I hope I can replace the beater in the future with a mint one again.

P1190141.JPG

P1190142.JPG

P1190143.JPG

P1190144.JPG

P1190145.JPG

P1190146.JPG

P1190147.JPG

P1190148.JPG

P1190149.JPG

P1190150.JPG

Another stellar collection, Lars, and I was right, you were able to beat my total! :lol:

Can I assume the rare COO figure is the unusually coloured one on the right-hand end in the 3rd photo? It almost looks like a bootleg version or a custom paint job with those colours! Very nice, and thanks for sharing your collection, as always.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Great collection Lars @Pomse2001 .

Thanks mate for the kind words, I have no idea I am not an TT expert, maybe jason can help with it ? :?

I tried to track it back where I got it from and I found some pictures of the lot, I bought it from a fellow dane there was here on the forum named michael in februar 2014. There was 112 cardbacks in the lot and a millennium falcon with box :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Here are my cardbacks and loose figures. I never had one when I was a kid, I never saw them in the stores in denmark. But I have found a lot of them in danish childhood lots so I guess I was just not lucky to find one when I was a kid in the good old 80s. The beater boba fett has a very rare coo or maybe a production error coo, I am still not sure about that. Some years ago I also had a mint one with the same coo. But I fellow dane who is a friend of mine has a huge boba fett focus, he has nearly 200 boba fett figures and he was missing the one with that coo. So he offered me something that I could not say no to, 17 cardbacks with danish price stickers on them all and if he ever wanted to sell it then I will get the first offer to get it back, who can say no to that. So I traded the mint one, I hope I can replace the beater in the future with a mint one again.

P1190141.JPG

P1190142.JPG

P1190143.JPG

P1190144.JPG

P1190145.JPG

P1190146.JPG

P1190147.JPG

P1190148.JPG

P1190149.JPG

P1190150.JPG

Another stellar collection, Lars, and I was right, you were able to beat my total! :lol:

Can I assume the rare COO figure is the unusually coloured one on the right-hand end in the 3rd photo? It almost looks like a bootleg version or a custom paint job with those colours! Very nice, and thanks for sharing your collection, as always.

Thanks mate for the kind words, you beat me with the pbp fett's I really love them so much. Most of mine is picked up in childhood lots and loft finds and PBP boba is not one I find so much in denmark.

Yep it is custom painted, I guess by a kid, I had mint one that I found in spain. But I traded it away for some cardbacks. I still have a picture of the mint one, but I do not have it anymore, maybe I get luck that my friend will sell it back one day or maybe I will find another one that is better than the one I have, I guess any figure with the same coo would be an upgrade :lol:

Boba Fett 86.JPG

Boba Fett 89.JPG

Boba Fett 90.JPG

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

P1190141.JPG

P1190142.JPG

P1190143.JPG

P1190144.JPG

P1190145.JPG

P1190146.JPG

P1190147.JPG

P1190148.JPG

P1190149.JPG

P1190150.JPG

Thanks mate for the kind words, you beat me with the pbp fett's I really love them so much. Most of mine is picked up in childhood lots and loft finds and PBP boba is not one I find so much in denmark.

Yep it is custom painted, I guess by a kid, I had mint one that I found in spain. But I traded it away for some cardbacks. I still have a picture of the mint one, but I do not have it anymore, maybe I get luck that my friend will sell it back one day or maybe I will find another one that is better than the one I have, I guess any figure with the same coo would be an upgrade :lol:

Boba Fett 86.JPG

Boba Fett 89.JPG

Boba Fett 90.JPG
Yes, that is unusual! Well done for taking a photo of it before selling it.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Mini99 said:

Thanks mate for the kind words, I have no idea I am not an TT expert, maybe jason can help with it ? :?

I tried to track it back where I got it from and I found some pictures of the lot, I bought it from a fellow dane there was here on the forum named michael in februar 2014. There was 112 cardbacks in the lot and a millennium falcon with box :D

I assume that it is as the bubble fixing looks weak and it has the "iron" mark at the bottom.

Attachments

• 99C77B7A-5DDE-4F11-A761-7FAEAC9325A7.jpeg
    99C77B7A-5DDE-4F11-A761-7FAEAC9325A7.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 926

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Boba Fett 86.JPG

Boba Fett 89.JPG

Boba Fett 90.JPG
Yes, that is unusual! Well done for taking a photo of it before selling it.

Thanks, yes very unusual, the beater I bought here on the forum, here is a picture of the coo, the same coo as the other one that I had.

1111.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Mini99 said:

I assume that it is as the bubble fixing looks weak and it has the "iron" mark at the bottom.

Great to know that, so since it is a TT, then I guess somebody has removed the figure from the card in the 00 or the 10s. Strange that somebody has removed it from the card, if I remember correct TT was now known for the fake when I bought it :? Maybe a guy removed it because he wanted a mint figure for display :?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Mini99 said:
Pomse2001 said:

Great to know that, so since it is a TT, then I guess somebody has removed the figure from the card in the 00 or the 10s. Strange that somebody has removed it from the card, if I remember correct TT was now known for the fake when I bought it :? Maybe a guy removed it because he wanted a mint figure for display :?

I would suspect that the bubble fell off rather than being removed looking at the lack of adhesion the bubble had to the card back.
A real result as it leaves the card in a great condition.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Mini99 said:

I would suspect that the bubble fell off rather than being removed looking at the lack of adhesion the bubble had to the card back.
A real result as it leaves the card in a great condition.

oh I did not know that, I am still learning after 20 years of collecting :lol: I guess the former owner of the moc must have screamed a lot when that bubble fell off :cry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom