• Rebel Commander

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Luke Skywalker (x-wing pilot)

Votes: 30 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
From the outset, Group I looks to be a battle between two Star Wars releases, Chewbacca and Luke X-Wing, both second round exits in 2014, they then both reached the quarter finals in 2015 before being eliminated again at the same round. 2016 saw Chewie fail to clear the group stages, whilst Luke X-Wing didn't go much better getting beaten in the second phase. 2017 Chewbacca again missed out on clearing the group stages, whilst Luke X-Wing again failed at the second stage. 2018? Yep you guessed it, group stage elimination for Chewbacca and second round for Luke, certainly a pattern emerging. 2019 though saw Chewbacca clear his group only to be beaten by Greedo in the second round, Luke matched his best performance though reaching the quarter final where he was narrowly beaten by two votes against Yoda.

Why are these two Group I's favourites? well Prune Face, Rebel Commander and Anakin have never cleared the group stage and 2-1B has on just one occasion, saying that this could be an opportunity for sure for one of these figures to progress.

Please choose your THREE favourites

Top TWO will progress

Voting closes Sunday 12th at 0650

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
1962EF23-8690-4922-9C5D-FD9EA6756961.jpeg

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
CaptainAntilles said:
Ruby2511 said:
Why has nobody voted for Anakin 🤣🤣🤣

i just did :eek: used to love my anakin when i was a boy . i liked all the figures everyone hates now :mrgreen:

🤣🤣🤣 I must admit I do love all of my figures, at least poor old Anakin got a vote 😉

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
2-1B and Rebel Commander were always heavily played with as a kid.. far more than the more obvious Chewbacca. Luke was the go to X-wing pilot, so by default became a much used, if not loved figure.
Older eyes though are oddly ever more appreciative of Anakin; for me it's one of the better sculpts in the range, with a very good portrayal of Sebastian Shaw and the fabric hangs well too. Poor on play value though...

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Luke X-wing gets a solid group victory but the runners up spot surprisingly went to 2-1B who picked up 28 votes :eek: seeing off the stunning Chewbacca by 2 votes

Latest posts

Top Bottom