• Lobot

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • AT-AT Commander

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Group O sees the first ever champion start his campaign, it seems a long time ago that Stormtrooper stormed to victory in 2014, and although never a finalist since, he has steadily got better each year after his title defence in 2015 saw him lose at this stage, but steadily improving he had a 3rd round exit in both 2016 & 2017 before reaching quarter finals in 2018 and then semi final last year.

Another group with three figures that has never gotten out of this group stage, Blue Snag, B-Wing Pilot and Lobot have all failed everytime and AT-AT Commander was also in that boat before 2019 where he finally reached the 2nd stage.

Only the Tusken Raider has any kind of past beyond the Stormie in this group, although two group exits in 2015 and 2018, the Tusken did have it's best campaign in 2017 when it reached the quarter finals.

To be fair this group is tough to look beyond the two first 12 figures but already there has been some upsets so who knows.

Please choose your THREE favourite figures

Top TWO will progress

Voting closes Wednesday 15th at 1938

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
DFB737E6-F9AF-40F3-A5CA-3C41F71C5009.jpeg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
A foregone conclusion, but it will be interesting to see who comes third.

UKS

Jedi Knight
Again harder this one as more figures I disliked than liked:

I never knew this figure existed - so cannot vote for it - Snaggletooth (Blue)
Hated the plastic cape and his box hand position. Meant he couldn't hold any other gun - Sand People (Tusken Raider)
Non turning head was a bit annoying but this gets a VOTE - Stormtrooper
really liked the B-Wiong pilot and his tiny pistol - VOTE _ B-Wing Pilot
One of the first figures I had - But didn't really like having a Eric Morecambe figure - Lobot
TiNY HANDS! So annoying but got the third VOTE due to his Space Nazi look. IIRC he was always characterised as a wimpy weedy weakling in our games. (due to his small hands) AT-AT Commander

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
The Stormtrooper and Tusken Raider / Sand People are the clear winners here for me, but I've thrown in Mr Blue too as I like the figure.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
A straight forward group for the two first 12 figures, the first ever champion in 2014 was Stormtrooper who tops this group alongside Tusken Raider for the knockouts

Latest posts

Top Bottom