• IMG_2358.JPG
    IMG_2358.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 849

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dr_Ball_MD said:
Just a couple of loosies from me.

Also me, if I count? I am vintage :lol:

Wow 2 mint figures, yes you look 100% vintage, if you was shorter then I would think you look 100% like a vintage action figure :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Not sure how I missed this thread, some great pictures on here. Love the life size one.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Here are 3 of my Fetts. The 30 back polity one is a bit rough but hard to come by so I'm happy enough just to have an example of one. The next one looks like a bubble I attached to the card back. I really can't remember where this one is from or if the bubble still has it's original seal as i'm sure i would have re taped the gun to the bubble if I could have gotten to it. Oh well, one of life's mysteries!

The last one is a bubble fail and I've cut a Top Loader to support it as the bubble is only just hanging on. It's nice that the tape is still attached to the bubble as you tend to see these unstuck often due to the shape of the blaster.

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_2117.jpg
    IMG_2117.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 518
  • IMG_2114.jpg
    IMG_2114.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_2113.jpg
    IMG_2113.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 523

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Palifan said:
Here are 3 of my Fetts. The 30 back polity one is a bit rough but hard to come by so I'm happy enough just to have an example of one. The next one looks like a bubble I attached to the card back. I really can't remember where this one is from or if the bubble still has it's original seal as i'm sure i would have re taped the gun to the bubble if I could have gotten to it. Oh well, one of life's mysteries!

The last one is a bubble fail and I've cut a Top Loader to support it as the bubble is only just hanging on. It's nice that the tape is still attached to the bubble as you tend to see these unstuck often due to the shape of the blaster.

Ian

Three terrific examples Ian! Boba Fett's getting so expensive to buy as a MOC, and even if you can afford the cost, some cards like the 30 back so rarely come up for sale that reseals and rescues like your Top Loader card are a brilliant way of increasing the global 'pool' of these rare cards, plus they are a brilliant way of acquiring one on a budget. And besides, you know me, I love a good reseal so thanks for sharing yours :)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Three terrific examples Ian! Boba Fett's getting so expensive to buy as a MOC, and even if you can afford the cost, some cards like the 30 back so rarely come up for sale that reseals and rescues like your Top Loader card are a brilliant way of increasing the global 'pool' of these rare cards, plus they are a brilliant way of acquiring one on a budget. And besides, you know me, I love a good reseal so thanks for sharing yours :)

Thanks for that, someone's got to save them and it looks like we are the just the people to do it :D

Ian

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:

Ian

Wow ian 3 boba fett on card, outstanding. again palitoy is my favorite. thanks for sharing this great cards :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom