Forum Figure of the Year 2020 - Semi Final - Match 2

Forum Figure 2020 - S/Final 2

• Princess Leia Organa (Boushh Disguise)

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Jawa

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The second and final match up in this round pitches an over performing jedi figure against a Star Wars figure I'd have expected to have reached the final before.

Jawa has always been popular but has been eliminated in some strange match ups in the past, this year the little scavenger has been in great form, a tight quarter final victory over IG-88 saw him reach this stage, but a huge 20 vote victory in the 2nd round against Gamorrean Guard has really set the tone for this years performance from Jawa, he was the downfall of defending champion Luke Bespin in the third round also.

Leia Boushh has had a great run, topping Group H she then smashed Greedo by 15 votes in the second round, a four vote victory over last years runner up R2D2 in the 3rd round left her a nice comfortable 10 vote victory over Hammerhead in the quarters. Can she win this one, I'm not so sure, personally I think it's a match too far for the Princess in disguise.

Please choose your FAVOURITE figure

Voting closes on Friday 14th at 0850

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
7D9DBF9C-4DE3-44AB-BCBB-9A5EA8291750.jpeg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
This will be a very close one I think.
Leia for me, this figure is great and I think underrated.

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Leia is by far the better figure. So much play appeal and also looks awesome. Greta detailed sculpt. Jawa is just an orange blob in a sock.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Alisdairmac said:
Leia is by far the better figure. So much play appeal and also looks awesome. Greta detailed sculpt. Jawa is just an orange blob in a sock.

True but the Jawa is one of the most screen accurate figures.

With the cloak on anyway. :lol:

scooternick

Jedi Knight
Never liked Leia - her face is too masculine on this figure. Jawa is a brilliant figure with a perfect name match.

UKS

Jedi Knight
I vote as childUKS and childUKS disliked all female figures.

Plus her hands are too small for proper weapons and she used to tip over a lot.

IIRC unused to stick her helmet on other figures.... but can't remember who. I think maybe Lando skiff.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I voted Jawa as well, but Leia is a very good figure the helmet ias a great feature. Especially as it hooks on her back.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Our first ever tie in a semi final which means we will have a three way match in this years show piece. The other semi final had an extra vote to this one and if that person voted in both semi finals we would have had a winner here just going to show that every vote counts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom