Spot the legs?

jayjedi

Sith Lord
Its either sneaky or daft, but I guess some have spotted the legs :lol:

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Job-Lot-Star-Wars-Toys-Collection-Figures-and-Space-Craft-Vintage-Modern/223908914235?hash=item342202e43b%3Ag%3AKxMAAOSwpJReRbJj&LH_Auction=1

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Those type of listings really annoy me, the seller can't even be bothered to spread the stuff out and take a proper photo.

So lazy!

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Terrible images the yak could be a repro and this is what the guy could be hoping for a few chances bidding it way over value. Either way real or not pure lazy.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
A crazy, lazy listing of the kind which really annoys me. It takes no real effort to lay the figures out and photograph the lot, so each one can be seen. Instead, we get a 'pot luck' pile of figures, the exact content and condition of which could be anything! Yes there's a Yak (but whether real or repro, who can say), plus a few others that may or may not be worth having like a Luke Farmboy, but without seeing the condition of the figures (or even if the Yak is real), the seller simply guarantees the listing won't sell for as much as it otherwise would, which considering it's for charity, is nothing short of criminal!

UKS

Jedi Knight
This is deliberate. You can only con a con artist.

You think you are tricking them by getting a cheap yak but in reality the figure is repro or has no head!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
UKS said:
This is deliberate. You can only con a con artist.

You think you are tricking them by getting a cheap yak but in reality the figure is repro or has no head!

Yeah I thought it may be headless :D especially as their other auctions are meticulously laid out!

jayums

Jedi Master
Pulling this kind of stunt would put me off bidding on any of their auctions. It's pathetic, charity or not.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
If anyone is interested, ask for better pictures, it's not as if all and sundry don't know about this lot by now... :wink:

walkie

Sith Lord
I did ask and....

" Hi there,

Thanks for your interest.
The bundle was donated to us and sent to our warehouse, so I am not able to send more photos, sorry.

Kind regards,

Michele"

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
walkie said:
I did ask and....

" Hi there,

Thanks for your interest.
The bundle was donated to us and sent to our warehouse, so I am not able to send more photos, sorry.

Kind regards,

Michele"

Oh well at least you tried. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom