04.jpg

05.jpg

2. Kenner ESB box

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

Now that's more like it! Excellent collection, Lars :-D

I should have known that we could rely on you to provide pics of lots of boxed examples, including that terrific Palitoy one! Thanks for sharing, as always.

I am happy that I could help and that you like them, thanks for the very kind words :D As you can see the CAP-2 is easy to find in denmark, most of the boxes has danish price stickers on them :lol:

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:
Not much love for the cap 2 so far. Here is an interesting Canadian version

Awesome canadian box, thanks for sharing it 8) I am surprised about not much love for cap 2 so far, so I will also now share my boxes :wink:

Some nice boxes there. I especially like ones with unused stickers. Are there any diffences between all the euro boxes or is it that they have different price stickers?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
I've got out the rest of them. In the group shot are the usual variations. In addition there is a ledy and an Italian edilio parodi import sticker

Wow some awesome variants :shock: I love the lili ledy box, is the vehicle different ? I also love the italian sticker, I think it is the first time I have seen a edilio parodi import sticker on a box, all the others I have seen is on cardbacks, I also have some on cardbacks :D Thanks for sharing your great collection 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:
Not much love for the cap 2 so far. Here is an interesting Canadian version

Awesome canadian box, thanks for sharing it 8) I am surprised about not much love for cap 2 so far, so I will also now share my boxes :wink:

Some nice boxes there. I especially like ones with unused stickers. Are there any diffences between all the euro boxes or is it that they have different price stickers?

All my euro boxes has danish price stickers, so that is why I keep them for my danish focus :lol: It is the box I have found most of in denmark. I guess it was very popular in denmark, looks like danish kids loved it 8)

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:
I've got out the rest of them. In the group shot are the usual variations. In addition there is a ledy and an Italian edilio parodi import sticker

Wow some awesome variants :shock: I love the lili ledy box, is the vehicle different ? I also love the italian sticker, I think it is the first time I have seen a edilio parodi import sticker on a box, all the others I have seen is on cardbacks, I also have some on cardbacks :D Thanks for sharing your great collection 8)

Thanks. The only difference I can notice is the made in Mexico sticker on the bottom. I have a number of mini rigs with the Italian import sticker so I would suspect that they could be on any box of the appropriate era in theory.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:

Thanks. The only difference I can notice is the made in Mexico sticker on the bottom. I have a number of mini rigs with the Italian import sticker so I would suspect that they could be on any box of the appropriate era in theory.

Thanks for the info about the sticker. What about the other stickers on the vehicle are they different in colour or pattern ? I have noticed PBP stickers look different than kenner stickers so I thought maybe it is the same with Lili Ledy stickers ? Cool, I can't wait to the other import stickers in other vehicle threads 8) So cool that you have more than one :D I think you are right about that theory :wink:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Alisdairmac said:

Superb stuff! What an awesome collection.

Thanks for sharing it :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom