Poch PBP Bossk Pistachio Limbs Toxic

Sideofstarwars

Padawan
Hi there. I am trying to locate any recent sales on Pistachio Limbs Colored Toxic Bossk made by Pbp Poch out of Spain seen here. I am trying to get a valuation as I have an opportunity to purchase one, but seems to be just as costly as a loose Vlix. Any idea on these Bossks as to their values.
Much appreciated.

4200-B58-F-9-AF1-4809-B651-2-CF69-DDD729-B.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
These are my favourite variant, never going to be able to own one though. :(

lejackal

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
lejackal said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
One sold on FB in December of last year for €3000

Just the figure? :shock:
Yep. One of the big knowledgeable Spanish guys

****ing hell. I know a one of one MOC sold for around £6/7k a couple of years ago but €3000 for a loose figure is nuts imo

Sideofstarwars

Padawan
lejackal said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
lejackal said:
Just the figure? :shock:

****ing hell. I know a one of one MOC sold for around £6/7k a couple of years ago but €3000 for a loose figure is nuts imo

Really, that cheap. I wonder if the seller was informed or not on what he or she had. Try and buy a carded one now. I can only imagine the going rate. Wow.

lejackal

Grand Master
Sideofstarwars said:
lejackal said:
TheJabbaWookie said:

Really, that cheap. I wonder if the seller was informed or not on what he or she had. Try and buy a carded one now. I can only imagine the going rate. Wow.

They knew what they had, it sat unsold for weeks.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
One has sold very recently on eBay for an eye-watering Buy-It-Now price of EUR 3225.00 (£2,798) here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bossk-vi...h-original-weapon-made-in-spain-/174211383727, however I remember seeing one on eBay that sold in Autumn of last year for just a smidge over £1,000. The latter one was a straight up auction rather than a Buy-It-Now, and hence perhaps a better guide of actual market value?

Hope that helps.

walkie

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
One has sold very recently on eBay for an eye-watering Buy-It-Now price of EUR 3225.00 (£2,798) here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bossk-vi...h-original-weapon-made-in-spain-/174211383727, however I remember seeing one on eBay that sold in Autumn of last year for just a smidge over £1,000. The latter one was a straight up auction rather than a Buy-It-Now, and hence perhaps a better guide of actual market value?

Hope that helps.

As well as the two above there was recently one on a Spanish auction site for around the 2500-3000 euro mark. The one that sold at auction for 1k was a bargain, I think I only just missed out of snagging it as i'd planned to use it as trade bait.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom