Vintage MOCs at a good price.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Well I made you look :D

https://www.amoktime.com/sci-fi-super-section/star-wars-super-section/star-wars-vintage-1977-1986.html?mc_cid=5269ed5a33&mc_eid=3f3ca71956

Maybe these aren't in as quite good condition as I first thought but it's still nice to see them.

Ian

lejackal

Grand Master
Palifan said:
Well I made you look :D

https://www.amoktime.com/sci-fi-super-section/star-wars-super-section/star-wars-vintage-1977-1986.html?mc_cid=5269ed5a33&mc_eid=3f3ca71956

Maybe these aren't in as quite good condition as I first thought but it's still nice to see them.

Ian

Cheap as chips!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
They look great! Looks like most have lifting etc, but still good prices.

Quite a few Anakin offers in there- roundster any you need mate?

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Palifan thank you so much for posting and Cazza thank you so much for tagging me and messaging me!

Managed to get an Anakin offer Nikto for my run!!

Would never have know about it without the post and tag, so big thanks Ian and Andy!! Never thought I'd be so pleased with a Nikto!!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
roundster said:
@Palifan thank you so much for posting and @Cazza thank you so much for tagging me and messaging me!

Would never have know about it without the post and tag, so big thanks Ian and Andy!! Never thought I'd be so pleased with a Nikto!!

No worries Paul- glad to help! :D

Palifan

Sith Lord
roundster said:
@Palifan thank you so much for posting and @Cazza thank you so much for tagging me and messaging me!

Really good to hear someone on the forum managed to get some. Well done roundster and looking forward to seeing these on one of the threads soon :D

Ian

Jez

Sith Lord
What a great link. Yeah they're not going to win any beauty contests but they'd definitely do for me! Very tempted with the 48Back 4Lom. The 48 being my favourite - bright blue Revenge cardback. For £40 plus UK postage I think thats a fair enough price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom