SWTOTW, Week 8, 2020 Luke Skywalker

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clarkspie&chips said:
I hate this figure but it still hasn't stopped me picking up these two.

D34F5AB2-4E9C-4AE6-967A-669F6FF1F9E9.jpeg

Wow a moc and a baggie they look fantastic, thanks for sharing them :wink:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Clarkspie&chips said:
I hate this figure but it still hasn't stopped me picking up these two.

D34F5AB2-4E9C-4AE6-967A-669F6FF1F9E9.jpeg

Two great items.
Not bad for a figure you don't like! :wink:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Meant to post here, not got around to it until now. This is my 12B, lovely card combination, would love a MOC focus of this figure but who wouldn't!

image.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
theforceuk said:
Meant to post here, not got around to it until now. This is my 12B, lovely card combination, would love a MOC focus of this figure but who wouldn't!

image.jpg

Nice card. Thanks for sharing it :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:

image.jpg

I agree nice card it looks really great, thanks for sharing it 8)

Palifan

Sith Lord
This is another of my sealed Palitoy 12 back cut cards that I attached to the card back. This one came out pretty nice and I used to have a sealed moc of this Palitoy 12 back and sold it on so it's nice to still have a nice example.

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_2108.jpg
    IMG_2108.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 470

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:
This is another of my sealed Palitoy 12 back cut cards that I attached to the card back. This one came out pretty nice and I used to have a sealed moc of this Palitoy 12 back and sold it on so it's nice to still have a nice example.

Ian

Wow ian another beauty, should I understand it as you have put a cut cardback together with a sealed cut moc figure ?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Wow ian another beauty, should I understand it as you have put a cut cardback together with a sealed cut moc figure ?

That's right and I've done the same thing with the 12 back lies I just posted. The nice thing about both of these sealed cut cards was that they were both on Palitoy 12 back cards as I could tell from the artwork on the back of them and i made sure I had just the right card backs to attach them to so that there was no damage to the from too the card backs where I was attaching the cut cards.

It took a little patience to wait for the right card backs but I didn't want to attach these to something that wasn't quite right.

Ian

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Palifan said:

Ian

Ian, they simply don't get any better than this. FANTASTIC work! Truly top drawer. Congratulations on the end result and many thanks for sharing such high quality workmanship :)

Jeremy

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:
Pomse2001 said:
Palifan said:

Ian

That's right and I've done the same thing with the 12 back lies I just posted. The nice thing about both of these sealed cut cards was that they were both on Palitoy 12 back cards as I could tell from the artwork on the back of them and i made sure I had just the right card backs to attach them to so that there was no damage to the from too the card backs where I was attaching the cut cards.

It took a little patience to wait for the right card backs but I didn't want to attach these to something that wasn't quite right.

Ian

Amazing Ian, I can't nearly see where you put them together, that is fantastic work mate :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom